Sign in to follow this  
DaveCT2003

Thank You! / P3D V3.35

I want to thank the authors of PTA and RSP for their talent, research, innovation and hard work - all done to benefit their fellow flight sim enthusiasts!  The PTA and RSP projects place the authors in the company of the excellent freeware authors in our community, people who for the past decades have substantially improved the quality and our enjoyment of our simulators, and have done so purely out of the goodness of their heart.  For this you have my deepest gratitude and appreciation.

I also thank those who have contributed information to the PTA/RSP threads, the knowledge and experience shared there was tremendous.

I might have missed it, or possibly misunderstood, but it appears there is no version of PTA compatible with P3D 3.35. Given the likelihood that 3.35 is the last version of P3D before the large graphics changes LM will implement, I was wondering what the possibility of getting a version of PTA compatible with P3D 3.35?

Again, thank you!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

might have missed it, or possibly misunderstood, but it appears there is no version of PTA compatible with P3D 3.35. Given the likelihood that 3.35 is the last version of P3D before the large graphics changes LM will implement, I was wondering what the possibility of getting a version of PTA compatible with P3D 3.35?

PTA is certainly compatible with 3.35...it's the RSP that supposedly is not.  I echo your comments, great work by these authors....completely transforms the sim!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

PTA is certainly compatible with 3.35

Yupper sure is   :dance:  :dance: 

Rich Sennett

I might have missed it, or possibly misunderstood, but it appears there is no version of PTA compatible with P3D 3.35. Given the likelihood that 3.35 is the last version of P3D before the large graphics changes LM will implement, I was wondering what the possibility of getting a version of PTA compatible with P3D 3.35?

Again, thank you

Thank you, Dave!

As Eric and Rich wrote above, PTA may work with Prepar3D 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 (incl. 3.3.5). Sim version auto detects by tool.

As for further Prepar3D versions, I also hope that LM will implement large graphics changes that allow to forget fiddling with tweaks :dance:

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.