So, I recently got ActiveSky2016 weather engine, and I don't know how to get Weather Radar to work on either PMDG 737-800NGX or PMDG 777. Also, am I able to use it in this version of Hifisimtech products? Because in the PMDG Introduction, I've read that you need Active Sky Next, or later version.

Thanks! I appreciate any help!

Did you get ASN (Active Sky Next)?  ActiveSky2016..is it the same?   http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a109/weather-radar-troubleshooting.aspx

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I got ActiveSky2016, not ASN. But isn't it working on ActiveSky2016 too?

Did you read through the link to PMDG radar not working?

The weather radar requires the latest version of Active Sky Next by HiFi Technologies Inc. (hereafter referred to as "ASN"):

http://www.hifitechinc.com/products/activeskynext

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Wow, thank you! But how to connect it and how to turn it on?

Did  you follow  the guide  that was  posted  on  the post 2  of  this  thread,  and   in the above post of  mine,    also you need  to be  flying  in actual  rain  for you  to see  the actual  radar  to work

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I turned on WXR mode, set up heavy precipitation and turned up Gain a little bit but it just doesn't seem to work.

Thanks guys, I figured it out!

What was the fix so the next person with the same issue can solve it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg