Sign in to follow this  
delefinchen

Callouts Ifly 737 NG and FS2Crew

Good evening aus Graz,

I realised, that iFly 737 NG System only calls out V1 at takeoff modus-Not 80 kts or Rotate, because Officer callouts are not simulated- as described in pilots manual/tutorial.

Never mind, because now I am using FS2Crew and my copilot says : 80 kts, Rotate,and also gear up- But the question ist:

The callout V1 simulated by iFly seems to be disappeared. Why?

Proposal for solution are kindly requested.

Thanks and greatings

willi

Good morning from Graz,

thanks very much for your response- but I thought, V1 callouts of iFly 737 are to be setting in the config.manager- where to entering in the FMC?- To you mean the config panel of FS2Crew?- by using PMDG 737 yes, there I can configure the callouts by FMC and FO calls in FS2Crew are working very well: V1, 80 ktns, rotate and so on.But iFly and FS2Crew seems to be not the same software architecture.

Servus aus Graz,

what an ispired solution: between computed V1 and VR speed in takeoff-page should be minimum 20kts- enough to hear V1 callout  from iFly commander and VR callout from Fs2crew.To closely speed-difference is causing, that only FS2Crew FO speech (VR) is reporting.