Sign in to follow this  
David B

Extreme Protoypes Lear 25 issues

Purchased this early this morn. Still haven't gotten my Email serial number code.

Went to the site, to send another customer service Email. getting Server 500 error. Other areas of the site are fine. (Too many d/l, swamping the server?)

Anybody else having issues getting their activation code as well.

Does anyone know of an alternate Email, directly to customer service or tech support.

Looks like they have done a beautiful; job on the update.  Looking forward to flying her soon.

Best,

David

EDIT: Well, guess I'm gonna have to wait for XP to get things fixed.   I can't even send a follow up Email to Customer Service.

Also, product is not available anywhere else right now. Oh well, they have my money, so hopefully soon they'll send my code.

Looks like issue is on their end.

Unfortunately i´m on the same boat !

registred, purchased it  (a nightmare due to constant server errors), still trying to download it , very slow and got no email either with registration details.

Hopefully they solve the server issues son :sad:

Edit : just now i received the emails from xtreme with serial and order confirmation :smile: 

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Weird.  I bought it two days ago and the download went through quickly...  the emails came right away.  Late last night I emailed support a few Q's and this morning they got back to me in person.  

David are you sure the email didn't go to your spam/junk folder?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I had the same problem.  The server was down.  It came up around 4 pm PDT August 19.  You can send the an e-mail at reachus@xtremeprototypes.com.  Now I am having a problem with it accepting my ezdok cameras.

Ed

Ryan, have you been able to set up EZDok for this bird? I'm having trouble getting an EZDok profile set up....thanks.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Weird.  I bought it two days ago and the download went through quickly...  the emails came right away.  Late last night I emailed support a few Q's and this morning they got back to me in person.  

David are you sure the email didn't go to your spam/junk folder?

Ryan are you having the flashing issue with in the VC with Optimizeparts=1?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Hey Ryan, etal. Checked the spam folder...no message.  After purchase w/ PayPal, got a receipt right away.

Still have not received the activation code.  Shortly after purchase, I sent a message to Customer Support w/ PayPal receipt.

Tried to follow up today, having the server issues.   I have d/l the plane, just can't install due to no activation code.

Can't even look at the manual, since they need an activation code to d/l.   No other simstore has it right now, otherwise I would cancel this PayPal order, and purchase from them.

I know I get a code immediately. So, at this point, I'm having to wait for XP to get things in order, then maybe I'll get the code.

Best,

David

Send me a PM Dave B

Wayne....  I'm a weirdo and don't use EZDOK sorry!

Dave W - yes I get the flashing with OP=1 - which actually sucks because it lowers my overall FPS.  I flew it into VNY/LA area in Orbx SCA tonight and my fps just choked (they choke anyway in Orbx SCA) but I mean 13 fps with puffy REX clouds and only dense autogen.   I also own FSDT KLAX and I flew over Orbx L70 on my way into VNY.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan are you having the flashing issue with in the VC with Optimizeparts=1?

I thought that tweet was for P3D? Does it work in FSX? Confused since we're in the FSX forum.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I thought that tweet was for P3D? Does it work in FSX? Confused since we're in the FSX forum.

Oops we are in the FSX forum.... with YOU guys lol

Tweak does nothing for FSX!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Hey Ryan, check PM's.

Hello Ed, I saw your post. I sent an email to that address. Still no response or code.

Best,

David

Very strange, bought it just after the release and received the mails with the reg number. The delay for the download is a little bit long yes. Did you use a download manager? I did and after a dozen of seconds, it started at a good rate for my connnection!

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Hey Pat, I have already d/l the plane. Just need my code.  Hopefully, someone will get my Email.

Best,

David

Hey Pat, I have already d/l the plane. Just need my code.  Hopefully, someone will get my Email.

Best,

David

Exactly the same issue here. Still waiting to get the activation key.

Matej Stavanja