Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

how to update 777?

hello,

i have been using the search function but could not find the answer to this.

i mean to recall that i am supposed to uninstall the 777 completely and make a fresh install again to update to the latest version. but i am not sure.

currently i have both the base package and the -300ER installed. my version is 1.10.6492 for both. the OC is telling me there is a newer version available and gives me the option to update. but as i said, i somehow remember reading here that i should not just update on top of the installed version.

if someone could guide me and tell me how to get to the newest version, please?

if i need to uninstall please also tell me which folders i must delete manually in addition to uninstalling the airplane.

thanks!

Denis

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Log into your PMDG account and go to your purchases and download the newest version.

Richie Walsh

Uninstall 300ER and 200LR in that order. Use the Control Panel>Programs and Features to uninstall. No Folders of files need to be deleted. Then install the base and expansion in that order. Be sure to run the OC before uninstall and run it again after install to make sure your liveries are transferred to the new install.

• Upvote 1