Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Michigan, following I-94 VFR from Detroit to Chicago....

P3D v3.2.3

2016_8_20_15_26_52_175.png

2016_8_20_15_28_18_828.png

2016_8_20_15_35_0_950.png

2016_8_20_15_35_57_342.png

2016_8_20_15_36_38_698.png

Just west of Ann Arbor

2016_8_20_15_42_26_363.png

Followed the I-94 West right to Chicago...and then landed at Meigs; rained all the way from Ann Arbor!

2016_8_20_16_46_45_190.png

2016_8_20_16_47_8_367.png

2016_8_20_16_47_29_49.png

2016_8_20_16_47_44_904.png

2016_8_20_16_48_1_406.png

2016_8_20_16_48_29_200.png

2016_8_20_16_49_7_533.png

2016_8_20_16_49_31_619.png

• Upvote 2

Beautiful shots.

Can I ask what type of scenery, clouds, etc you have running?  I am also using 3.2, and my scenery does not look as good / realistic as yours.

Thanks for sharing!

Ron

Beautiful shots.

Can I ask what type of scenery, clouds, etc you have running?  I am also using 3.2, and my scenery does not look as good / realistic as yours.

Thanks for sharing!

Ron

Hi Ron, glad you enjoyed them!

It was great fun yesterday afternoon, running in real time from Detroit Metro, to Meigs by keeping visuals of I-94 West throughout the entire trip.  Took the trip around 3,600 feet ASL.

I run all my simulators, pretty much flat out.

Ron, come back to this thread to check for screen shots of my P3D v3.2.3 settings pages, and I will be glad to do that for you. If you set it up, as I have it, you should be able to mimic the result. I will do so for you, as soon as I type this, by taking to an airport and start capturing all the settings pages.

I also use the Real Shader and will have to capture that as well.

For clouds, I use a combination of the following:

1. ASN

2. REX Direct 4

3. Rex Soft Clouds

I'll fire up both REX D 4 and Soft Clouds to see for sure what I have injected. I never change the clouds, as I have finally found a fabulous combo, that looks (in my opinion) truly fantastic in all weather scenarios.  I kept playing around for days, until I nailed down what I like, and you see in my screen grabs. I do not change my clouds any longer. It works for me. 

So, let me get all the info for you...and will be most happy to put it up here for you, on this thread, below.

Cheers,  and just check back, as I will do all of the above right away... but I'd give it about an hour to have all what you are asking for, posted.

Mitch

Ron...here you go...this is what brings what you see in all my P3D v3.2.3 Screen Shots:

P3D v3.2.3

Windows 10 Pro

ASN

REX Direct 4

REX Soft Clouds

Real Shader Enhancement Program

Scenery:

Orbx Global with full OpenLC North America

Orbx Vector

HD Trees

Pretty much every custom and free-ware airport, and FAT regions Orbx has published, in North America and Australia, lol!

ON ANY OF THE SMALLER PICTURES, JUST LEFT CLICK TO BRING THEM UP TO VIEWING SIZE AND DETAIL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P3D v3.2.3 Settings:

Settings_1.png

Settings2.png

Settings4.png

Settings5.png

Settings6.png

Settings7.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

REX 4 Direct and Soft Clouds Settings:

REX1.png

REX2.png

REX3.png

REX4.png

REX5.png

REX6.png

REX7.png

REX8.png

REX9.png

REX10.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Shader Enhancement Program:

RS1.png

RS2.png

RS3.png

RS4.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you set all that you see here,  and/or inject all that you see here, then you should soon also see, what you view in my Screen Shots. I never change from these settings, and consider them 'burned in' for my preferences.  It all works wonderfully, together!!!!

Enjoy my settings, and I hope that they give you pleasure! 

2016_8_21_5_29_56_6.png

2016_8_21_6_36_20_447.png

Final settings example, in a plane that I can't get enough of, and over water, that I also can't get enough of....

2016_8_21_6_52_45_292.png

Cheers!  :hi:

That's just awesome!  Beautiful shots and great looking Chicago.  Air show going on here in Chitown this weekend and the weather has not played nice.  We all should have jumped online and watched your flight instead...

Cheers

Thank you, Mitch!

Very kind of you to post this detailed info!  I will try to set mine up to closely match yours (don't have all the same addons...)

We'll see what happens!

Regards,

Ron

Thank you, Mitch!

Very kind of you to post this detailed info!  I will try to set mine up to closely match yours (don't have all the same addons...)

We'll see what happens!

Regards,

Ron

You're most welcome, Ron!

Have fun!  :hi: