Do you run 60hz or 120? See Im using the ROG Swift 1440p @ 144hz and I dont think I could go back to 60hz, 120 I could handle tho.

There is no 4k UHD tvs that runs at 120hz maybe with some hack converter - you will have to look into that but 60hz works fine - there are 55" tvs that run at 120 and more but 4,000$ might be out of your price range - again no expert here look into it but you are over thinking this

Rich Sennett

what TV did you get, Im trying to find rich's TV in Canada but I cannot find it.

Might want to hold off on that tv if your still interested - started up pc this morning and picture was all washed out - going to look at the newer UN40KU7000FXZA model - its the only one I can find at area bestbuys - seems they are phasing out 40" 4K tvs and 43" being the norm - just dont need something bigger than 40"

Going to return mine today for the new model - let you know how that goes - may have been just a bad tv as it was a display model

Rich Sennett

So i run the 1440p ROG swift monitor which I LOVE for gaming, except for P3D. In P3D I use 2X SGSS via NVI, it looks ok but if I got with 4XSGSS in P3D in the 

Ron picked up this Sony last night little bigger than I wanted but its amazing - cuts through P3D like butter - its a 43" but wow its amazing and just released a month ago the picture mimics a picture you would see on a pc monitor but 1,000 times better - the samsung was bit weird looking - terrain looked like plastic - hard to explain

Here you go the Sony XBR43X800D - its amazing - big thanks to Rob for talking me again into the right choice

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-43-class-42-5-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-high-dynamic-range-black/4801700.p?id=1219824659346&skuId=4801700

Rich Sennett

I've been using a Philips 43" BDM4350  UHD monitor for about 2 months now.   Colors are spot on using 10 bit Output Color Depth, 60 htz using DisplayPort, powered by a GTX1080.

I9 12900K @5.2Ghz  64 GB DDR4, RTX 4090, Win 11 Pro, 15 TB on 5 SSD's

Ri

Ron picked up this Sony last night little bigger than I wanted but its amazing - cuts through P3D like butter - its a 43" but wow its amazing and just released a month ago the picture mimics a picture you would see on a pc monitor but 1,000 times better - the samsung was bit weird looking - terrain looked like plastic - hard to explain

Here you go the Sony XBR43X800D - its amazing - big thanks to Rob for talking me again into the right choice

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-43-class-42-5-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-high-dynamic-range-black/4801700.p?id=1219824659346&skuId=4801700

Rich, do you have ANY shimmering at all, like even on Approach to Payware Airports?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Ri

Rich, do you have ANY shimmering at all, like even on Approach to Payware Airports?

Sorry just got it setup late last night took a quick flight up - I can look closer tonight - never saw such clean looking vc gauges even on the samsung - wait a bit let me put it thru the paces - first glance its a winner - check your local stores and go look at it - the frame around it is the one of the smallest I have seen

Also salesman tricky - samsung is paying more to store to run the super cool 4k videos so they look wow but dont let that fool you for the PC sony is the only way to go - 200 more dollars was a no brainer

Rich Sennett