Sign in to follow this  
tom757

orbx england patch 1

just installed my England 1 patch and it has totally messed my scenery.I have no sea or rivers just land were they should be and everything looks different to what it was. I have the latest libraries installed. please help guys.

have  you  tried  posting  in the ftx  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

When did you purchase and download FTX England?  The reason I ask, is if you download the latest version from where you purchased it from, you wouldn't install the patch 1 because it's already included.  All you need to install would be Service Pack 5 from the FTX website.   www.fullterrain.com/product/eng

Hope this helps.

Rod

Rod Beck

When did you purchase and download FTX England? The reason I ask, is if you download the latest version from where you purchased it from, you wouldn't install the patch 1 because it's already included. All you need to install would be Service Pack 5 from the FTX website. www.fullterrain.com/product/eng

Hope this helps.

Rod[/quote

There was a patch for the SP5...

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/119111-ftx-eu-england-sp5-hotfix/

Carlos,

I stated that in my post.  I wonder if he has come back to this thread and seen our responses.

Rod

Rod Beck

Hi guys, thanks for your help, I did post a reply or at least I thought I had.(must of made a mistake somewere ). I have reinstalled everything and it looked fine until I noticed I have no city textures in orbx eng. I have spent a fortune on fsx over the years and would love for once to have a problem free experience for a few weeks. Libraries are updated and I have trawled all the forums for an answer but no luck. Really appreciate all the help you guys do for the sim community.

I take it you've done the recent migration....did this throw up any errors or did everything migrate correctly?

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

I have trawled all the forums for an answer but no luck

confused  here  you say you trawled all forums  with out  any luck,  strange  would  have thought you would  have  gotten  support  at  orbx   forum 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg