Sign in to follow this  
Brad27

Zurich Intl Gate/Ramp info

Can anyone point me in the direction of where airlines are parking at Zurich...

I am looking to sort out the Zurich v2 ADEX by Aerosoft but i need a source of Gate information for ALL airlines.

Wikipedia lists all the airlines that fly into Zurich but doesnt break down what Pier or Terminal they call at...

Any info would be great!!

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

Try asking at Aerosoft's Mega Airport Forum. Otherwise, for gate numbers for specific flights, you could check FlightAware.

Dugald Walker

Too many to check, im talking about the whole airport and all of its airlines...Its okay, ill ask over at FSDT and see if anyone replies there...

Aerosofts haven't been that great on the subject

Brad - P3Dv4.5

I think you will find that in Zurich no airline "owns" a particular gate, although LX will probably dominate the A-gates. Otherwise you are bound to find the longhaulers mainly on terminal E some on B nowadays ?).

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

I believe all of the non-Schengen routes go out of E.

Cheers!

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

For real work info on airport terminal and gates, you can use the ifly website.  Most payware airports (all that i know of, and I have a LOT of them) for the most part use real world info in their scenery - which is to say correct airlines at the correct terminals, though there may be some differences for individual gates at those terminals for design reasons.

Beyond that, you can check the manuals that come with airports for this type of info (some developers provide, some don't).

Also... always check for airport and airport AFCAD updates to your scenery, AFCAD updaes sometimes have upates to airline/terminal assignments.

Here is the ifly website for Zurich. - EDIT:  Be sure to click the AIRLINE button at the top right of the Terminal Map.

I hope this is useful to you.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks all for your messages. The Ifly site is a big help however for Zurich its listed all airlines as main terminal...Ill just have to try and make do.

Brad - P3Dv4.5

Yeah, you're absolutely correct.

I'm not sure, but it appears that they may use transient gates (Gates are used by different airlines, depending on schedules).  There are a few International airports that do this.

Here is more info.

Also, see Here.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.