Sign in to follow this  
ikarus2553

Captain Sim Pro B727-100 CTD

Hi, 

I have just purchased and installed this plane  correctly.  When I now want to change the fuel and the payload there is an immediate FSX CTD. The event viewer of my PC declares the error:  Captain.Sim.p721.sys.GAU, version 2.7.0.52.

Is there anyone who could help me solving this problem? 

Kindest regards

Alfred 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you changing via the FSX menu, or the Capt Sim ACE utility?  Whatever you're doing, try the other method and see if that works

If it's any help I have found a similar problem, but it only affects me when I run FSX in windows 10, what is your OS? I have both on my PC so I can chop and change. I find (in win 10) that if I ask FSX to change something significant, airport, load and especially a change in the controls or scenery then I get a CTD, I think it's maybe something to do with win 10, I have to say in all fairness though the problem is getting less the more updates MS introduce for win 10 ( which I loathe by the way!).

Of course I could be wrong, I notice that you have the CS 727, I don't, I have the CS737 and that has a whole load of other problems to say the least!! I have only just got the ACE add on to work after a month of fiddling with it!

mog

Sign in to follow this