Sign in to follow this  
patrico

will never buy through DTG again

I purchased night environment last Friday  through DTG am still waiting for it to install. I thought one of the  advantages of having DFG as your FSX operating platform was to simplify installing ad-on's  especially if they were purchased through DTG  this is not the case as 4 days later it appears to have messed up  my computer. Someone at DTG or night environment has got the interface badly wrong

As we say in the Business............

Lay out your stall    (what happened) 

You Purchased night environment last Friday through Steam ?  Or through the vendors website?

You tried to Install and then what happened............?

Come on Patrick,  Talk to Poppet............... :smile:

.....and if you purchased it through Steam, as appears to be the case, have you raised a ticket with DTG or queried it on their official Steam forum?

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

As we say in the Business............

Lay out your stall    (what happened) 

You Purchased night environment last Friday through Steam ?  Or through the vendors website?

You tried to Install and then what happened............?

Come on Patrick,  Talk to Poppet............. :smile:..

Hi Elaine, I purchased it thru Steam. As soon as start FSX SE iit goes to do an update and try and D/L the  night environment  but all I got for 8hrs Friday  is the D//L icon spinning around with no progress and I cannot fly  due to the  never ending D/L

.....and if you purchased it through Steam, as appears to be the case, have you raised a ticket with DTG or queried it on their official Steam forum?

I have tried too but you need to register  first, you need complete different login but working on it

uncle_adolph, on 22 Aug 2016 - 2:53 PM, said:

I have tried too but you need to register  first, you need complete different login but working on it

Why do you need a different login? You set your account up on Steam and that's the account you use to make purchases.....and also raise queries/ make comments on forums.

Don't see what the problem is.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton