Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jozef_K

where is the smooth move around the aircraft that I kno...

Guest spirityyy

I switched from FS2000 to FS2004 and now I miss the possibility of smooth moving with the observing aircraft around my main aircraft. There are only some predefinded view positions, set by pressing the number keys. Has anyone an idea how to set the computer to the FS2000 moving mode ? Thanks for help

Guest allcott

Pan with the hat switch!Allcott

Guest Tophatter

If you don't have a POV hat switch on your joystick you can use the look commands. I do not think the panning ones are assigned by default. Go to OptionsControlsAssignments and check what commands, if any, are assigned under the Look (Pan) section.Bud

Guest ThrottleUp

Get F1View! its a free utility that lets you use your mouse to pan smoothly in any direction! You just keep the scroll-wheel pressed and you can move around, and the wheel can also be used to zoom in & out! Handy in VCs too :)Get it here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Guest Knikolaes

>Add a line to your FS9.CFG:>>pan_in_cockpit_mode=1>>(add it after the line which reads PAN_RATE=400)>Then you can use the POV hat switch on your joystick and the>keyboard to look freely around in and outside the cockpit.>>Jozef >>http://homepages.onsnet.nu/~jkusters/signature.jpgNot needed at all. That line is only good if you want to pan your view while in the 2D cockpit.Anyone with a hat switch can pan around the aircraft on the outside without that command.