Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanP

Redownload the 2005 RealAir SF260?

Guest Mike_Luchia

Good day all,A friend of mine had a hard drive failure, loosing his 2005 RealAir SF260 along with the download link and purchase confirmation email. He has emailed both the guys at RealAir twice now but not heard back form them. Is there a specific contact to get a new download link from RealAir? The only thing we can find on the RealAir site is the purchase link.Any leads in the right direction are greatly appreciated.

Hi thereI did the same thing - I lost the email containing the serial no. I emailed rob@realairsimulations.com explaining my plight and including enough information for him to verify my original purchase. I had a reply in a shade under 24 hours and was back in action - Rob`s reply included both the serial no and the download details.Maybe he`s away over the weekend - how long has it been since you first emailed him?Fingers crossed you`ll get a response soon. CheersJames

Guest Mike_Luchia

Been four days now. No matter, I am sure he is busy and will get back to my buddy when he has a sec. Thanks for the re-assuring reply.

Guest IanP

It took Rob two days to get back to me when I lost my serial number - again, I got both a new serial number and a new link.I'd leave it a few more days and, if you still don't get any reply, try dropping him another mail in case the first one went astray. If it was sent from a free provider such as Hotmail, it may be worth sending it from an ISP account as well, as a lot of spam filters seem to automatically cut Hotmail messages regardless of whether they are spam or not.Hope you can get it resolved.Cheers,Ian P.