Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

PMDG Sponsorship for my quest to visit every country.

Hello PMDG, 

I hope this is the best way to contact a PMDG staff member, but here it goes. I am planning a big trip to visit every single country in the world, at least every country that has a airport. I will be making the trip in the PMDG 777 and was wondering if PMDG would like to sponsor my trip. If so, they will get their logo on the plane and their logo on the live stream. I plan on starting the trip by the end of the month and it will continue on throughout the year and into next year. Hopefully finishing before June 2017. The trip will be advertised on social media where there is an audience of over 26K followers. Here is the link to the website where all the details:

http://fsxwt.webs.com/

I look forward to hearing from you guys. Please email me at nickflightx@hotmail.com if PMDG would like to Sponsor.

NickFlightX

Nick Hesler

Use the base livery with the 777. ;)

Also, the fact that you are using PMDG'S airplane is a sponsor enough as it is.

That being said, good luck with your endeavor. It's a great idea and sounds like a lot of fun!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Give yourself plenty of time to do this, we did the same a while back, fly to at least one airport in every country.

Soon you realise how big Mother Earth truly is!

But it is a great adventure!

I hope this is the best way to contact a PMDG staff member

I believe the best way to contact PMDG is by submitting a ticket at - http://support.precisionmanuals.com. Sometimes PMDG doesn't always see these posts/threads. These is a user to user Forum so it could be missed by PMDG.

Or go on the paint shop sub forum and request a custom paint job, that's if someone will do it for free..

I don't think OP was asking for a paintjob.

• Upvote 1

Nick,

What exactly are you asking for when you say "sponsor"?

If it's money or free products, in general we tend not to do things like this for the sole reason that we don't want to be seen as picking favorites in the community. If we do it for one, we have to do it for all, etc. Whenever we have sponsored something in the past it's usually a whole organization rather than an individual person - e.g. a VATSIM ARTCC major fly-in where the want to raffle off a plane or something like that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan, it's been soooo long. Thought you'd disappeared! Welcome back to the forums!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Ryan is busy working on the 747

He no longer has time for us lesser beings

The queen is priority

Not at all, but I suspect Ryan was thrilled when they hired Kyle to babysit the forum.  I'm pretty sure that most of them occasionally look at the forum to see what the current drama is playing but it is up to Kyle to be the moderator.

Dan Downs KCRP