Sign in to follow this  
Odd_Elf

777 asks for reg key then produces error

Hi :-)

alas after a system malfunction I had to start again, now when selecting the PMDG 777-200LR FSX it asks for the reg key which I provide and then it comes up with => ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1)

I think it has to do with a disabled service dll, just can't figure out which one it is ............

All help is much appreciated

This is the customer support forum, where users are encouraged to support each other. For the things that PMDG should address directly, you should go directly to support, which is linked in my signature.

There are a few things that you will need to install, which we will guide you through.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi :-)

alas after a system malfunction I had to start again, now when selecting the PMDG 777-200LR FSX it asks for the reg key which I provide and then it comes up with => ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1)

I think it has to do with a disabled service dll, just can't figure out which one it is ............

It happened to me too yesterday. Before Win-10 Anniversary Update, I performed a clean windows start, closing all the not-windows services. Probably you did that as well, if you had some system issues.
Run "msconfig" and uder "Services" check the flag in the "FLEXnet Licensing Services" service.

That should solve your problem.
Diego.