Sign in to follow this  
Kermit_70

VFR video?

Hi,

does anybody know of a video showing off P2A in a VFR cross-country flight in light GA airplane?

I would like to see it handling traffic advisories , flight following and departure/landing assignments (with pattern instructions?)

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I have searched endlessly for that as well. Before investing in P2A I need to know the VFR features, and I want to see them in action since VFR is the only flying I do. So much focus seem to be on the flight planning feature and the MFD and so little videos of actual gameplay especially VFR. I personally dont care about the built in MFD and flight planing feature etc :) I want to basically import the flightplan from my external flight planning software and be on my way from point A to point B on that flightplan with speech recognition, changing frequency (with my own aircraft radio) and so on. Does P2A for example handle VFR flights without a flightplan?  

VOXATC 7 was a disappointment so I have started to look for other alternatives and P2A for sure seem to be an option, but why so few Youtube videos and especially VFR? P2A seem to have so much potential and the developer actually seem to liste and communicate with his customers unlike the developer of VOXATC I like that! Keep up the good work and please share what P2A can do for me in terms of VFR :)

Mike

Hi,

does anybody know of a video showing off P2A in a VFR cross-country flight in light GA airplane?

I would like to see it handling traffic advisories , flight following and departure/landing assignments (with pattern instructions?)

Thanks!

You guys know that there's a 10 day trial period?

NAX669.png

Yes but my system and P3D is set up perfectly as I like it and runs smooth after so much time configuring to perfection :) I dont want to go through that process again so I avoid software that I am not absolutely sure I will continue to use.   

You guys know that there's a 10 day trial period?

Yes of course, but my free time is very limited and before even starting downloading, installing, troubleshooting (I will have to install on laptop not running FSX and for sure there will be minor hiccups...), etc, I would like to see what the final thing can offer to VFR environment.