Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

ORBX made this a bad day for JustSim and Aerosoft

203c89135e1935981750228eb6a4230b.jpg

Edited by Jim Young
Link to AirDailyX removed as it is to several advertisements that have absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the Orbx release.
  • Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

There's some absolutely incredible screenshots there.  The level of detail is astounding.

Looks wonderful for helicopter sim pilots. If I can bring myself to dust off any of my FSX heli addons (if any of them even work in P3D), I might have to pick this up.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

my god that looks amazing, are they going to charge the same price for fsx and p3d ?

14ppkc-6.png

my god that looks amazing, are they going to charge the same price for fsx and p3d ?

They always do. They only offer 1 price for all platforms including FSX SE and P3D 2/3

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Guest Mik75

Wow, that looks very promising indeed! Anything known about when it's going to be released?

Wow, simply amazing, it's because of this I keep coming back to P3D instead of X-Plane!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Not sure I completely understand the edit, the ADX link had all of the pictures and a source link to the ORBX page. As some members here have expressed that they dont have access to the ORBX forums, the ADX link provides all of the information and a link directly to the page if one desires. Regardless, it is your forum so do as you wish. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Its a shame that p3d is not 64bit.

Imagine what Orbx could create more realistic addons with 64bit...

• Upvote 1

Its a shame that p3d is not 64bit.

Imagine what Orbx could create more realistic addons with 64bit...

Agreed, the limitations are the biggest bane of the platform. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I have asked ths question over at the ORBx forums, but......I assume that an FTX regional scenery is required for this to run properly? If so, which one?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have asked ths question over at the ORBx forums, but......I assume that an FTX regional scenery is required for this to run properly? If so, which one?

There is no full fat Orbx region for the Austrian area, so i assume, FTX Global might be the only requirement.

• Upvote 1

Further to posts #13 and #14 by Christopher and Erich, the details appear to be under the heading "Compatibility" in Jarrad's announcement accessible via the link in Jim's post #7.

Gary

• Upvote 1