Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

Voz 1.8 texture question

Hi

I have installed Voz1.8 via the EXE , but I have not Vozed any areas yet so I believe I'm still using default textures , I just wondered if it replaces any textures files any way ?..reason I'd I have seen a back up folder with a few texture folders inside , and inside these are some files .....I would like to have normal FS9 textures but make use of the Airports included , if that makes sence ...so my question is ...has these files been backed up because they have been replaced during the install?..if so do I just put these files back in the corresponding folders to get full default textures ?..(I use ground environment so will use this as well) .

I hope you understand the question lol ..

I just want default textures plus Ground environment textures none of the VOZ1.8 textures .

Thanks

ugcx_banner.png

If you Un-VOZ you will have default textures, or whatever you had before you installed VOZ.

IIRC the VOZ installer does not add the entries to the Scenery Library, you have to do that manually.

If you add the scenery entries to that Scenery Library and never set a VOZ region you should get what you want.

Add them as instructed in the manual or you will have problems, the order matters.

regards,

Joe

• Upvote 1

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

As suggested, if you don't use the VOZ switcher no textures will be changed. However, you can use the switcher to apply textures outside Australia. Textures will be applied anywhere in the world so you can use VOZ as a texture replacement option if you wish. Just pick a VOZ region you think appropriate for the part of the world you are flying in. Easy way to get a different look to your FS world. Anytime you want your original textures back just Un-VOZ.

• Upvote 1

Mark Daniels

Great thanks , the reason I asked was that I flew out of Dublin the other day ..I departed towards the south and flew over some dry reddish area on what looked like a mountain so I got a bit worried incase it changed some default textures ....turns out it was normal as I checked google earth and saw the same kind of effect .,glad to know it keeps the default textures until I enable the VOZ textures .

Thanks

ugcx_banner.png