Sign in to follow this  
zebie

not working at all................want my money back

Given that this is an FSFX support forum, I'd have expected them to chime in by now.  I guess even they are stumped.

you know what .....never mind Ill just rack it up as a loss.........

now not seeing effects on regular aircraft......Im done.. wont buying any more from FSFX................

thanks anyway..

Give kev a chance bud, lord knows sometimes simming isn't perfect but since they created it, im sure they can get you running.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

And you've run the VFX configuration to install it to the aircraft?

yes i have.. a hundred times even....

And you've run the VFX configuration to install it to the aircraft?

yes i have 100 times infinity.

you know what .....never mind Ill just rack it up as a loss.........

now not seeing effects on regular aircraft......Im done.. wont buying any more from FSFX................

thanks anyway..

not saying it aint working for everyone else just aint working for me I guess ......no need to make any more purchases cause it aint gonna work on my system.............

Hi Zebie,

Can you contact us through our support page directly (https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/)

If you are available, we could do a Teamviewer (Remote control) session for me to find and potentially fix the issue.

Let me know!

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Zebie,

Can you contact us through our support page directly (https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/)

If you are available, we could do a Teamviewer (Remote control) session for me to find and potentially fix the issue.

Let me know!

Regards,

Keven

my vacation is over.....and I no longer have the avil. time to hash this out....still a little upset that this has not worked for me..... thank all for suggestions and help .......God bless..

Seriously?

If this wasn't trolling, then it's a rather incredible similarity.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Seriously?

If this wasn't trolling, then it's a rather incredible similarity.

Seriously I was looking for help not trolling ...bought this product when it arrived and have yet to see any effects..........kinda crazy folks like to rag on people who are frustrated and looking for help....I'm just not going to use it...cant use it ...........no effects and dont have the time right now to reinstall fsx and start over....it takes a few weeks( a lotta stuff to put back) so trolling no..................looking for help...almost sound like your saying I dind't buy it or something ....Seriously.......

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

None of which I intended here.. looking for a solution without haveing to jump through hoops....so if this trolling then fine Im a troll then whoopy dooo....

God Bless all anyway.........

You could have a problem that emerges only between two separate products, it's a waste of time installing everything before each stage has been checked. To find the problem requires deductive reasoning and selective testing of any product in isolation in the first instance of trouble arising. If you can show it does not work on a stock install of the sim then you have done your homework and the devs would have to respond to it.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

You could have a problem that emerges only between two separate products, it's a waste of time installing everything before each stage has been checked. To find the problem requires deductive reasoning and selective testing of any product in isolation in the first instance of trouble arising. If you can show it does not work on a stock install of the sim then you have done your homework and the devs would have to respond to it.

Have to work long hours so it will be awhile before I can report back if I have resolved this...... Thanks Steve...

will do...other folks seem to think Im dishonest and I'm trolling as one person puts it......

P to the S...

are you DX10 Fixer...........?

Zebie - You need to understand that those that have offered some help are not "raggingf" on you. You have given precious little information concerning exactly what the problem is other than it doesn't run. Everyone here is trying to help and even Kevin has offered to remotely try to solve the problem for you.

I suggest you take a deep breath, offer more info if possible, and avail yourself of Kevin's help. You might be surprised at what may happen.  And if it is impossible to correct, which I doubt, then  I'm sure you and FSFX can work out an amicable settlement.

Also, as mentioned, install one product at a time to eliminate the possibility of two of them conflicting.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Zebie,

I removed some of your inappropriate language from your thread title.  The developer has offered support, I recommend you use that opportunity - why would you not want the developer of the product you're having a problem with help you out?

Communication with anyone is a two way street, your initial approach is not conducive to problem resolution.  Your title doesn't ask a question, it makes a statement of your opinion.

Cheers, Rob.