Sign in to follow this  
Guest anthonye

Has Lago "throwed the towel"?

They might as well. That company went down hill ever since they got "New Management" in place. A shame really, because they used to be an excellent company, but ever since Mathijs departed they became a totally different company, that didn't care about their customers.I haven't lately,and wouldn't buy another thing from them!Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Hi,I can't imaging. Why would they have spend so much time and effort to update the MD80 a very short while ago?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Lago has definitely gone downhill. When I first started with FS98 they were one of the premier addon companies ... look at them now :-eek---------------------------------------"If it doesn't have a VC, I won't be flying it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarrenA300/smug.gif" ... hang on a minute .... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarrenA300/unsure.gif ... that is too restrictive! Most flight simulator planes don't have a fully functional VC .... I'm happy to fly non-VC planes such as the brilliant iFDG range, Samdim's fantastic aircraft, POSKY's wonderful planes, and many many others! I'm the richer for it :).

Guest shanwick

>So, did they "call it a day" sotospeak? :-)I think it's their customers who have "called it a day".I used to be a big fan of Lago in days gone by but I no longer bother to go to their website or buy any of their products. Somehow, they just managed to lose it BIG time.David

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Off Topic:NICE Signature!On Topic::-hmmm I guess I have nothing on topic to say :)-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot: November 123 on a very short final, understand I'm cleared to land ?Tower: Oh, who's talking ?Pilot: Me

Guest wildfire563

All good points, certainly, but... does anybody know the answer to the question? :-scatter Thanks,Thomas

Guest shanwick

>All good points, certainly, but... does anybody know the>answer to the question? :-scatter The answer to the question is "No".David

Lago used to actually produce products. Then they started to phase into a pure distribution role and did it very poorly. Today they simply contract with talented people, or groups, that produce the product and who also support the technical issues with the product. Lago simply markets, distributes and supports the purchase process.Unfortunately their ability to operate the business is not good. Contract disputes with producers and exceptionally poor customer service has tarnished there once good reputation. As a customer, I saw no visible evidence of an effort to improve. Personally I would suggest that anyone who may purchase a Lago product carefully scan the forum that supports the product before a purchase. Your experience will heavily depend upon the technical support of the producer, not Lago. If the relationship between the distributor (Lago) and the producer is not good then you will not be happy either.Dick Boley @KLBE

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest rino

tried a minute ago, the site is working OKSupport maybe somewhat less ...

Guest anthonye

>They might as well. That company went down hill ever since>they got "New Management" in place. >A shame really, because they used to be an excellent company,>but ever since Mathijs departed they became a totally>different company, that didn't care about their customers.>>I haven't lately,and wouldn't buy another thing from them!>>Pete S.Very true and I totally agree with your comments..AnthonyUK