Sign in to follow this  
heckyps

Random problem with sp1d

Hello everybody!

A few days ago I updated my 737 to the lastest version available. After that, everything is wrong, There's a problem that block the flight controls randomly, i.e: after t/o with Aerosoft Barcelona X and AS16 I cant retract ldg gear or engage autopilot and I cant move the airplane manually. This also happened landing at Stansted also with AS16.

I never had a problem like this with the other version.

I attach you some screenshots. 2016_8_25_10_28_9_310.jpg2016_8_25_10_28_34_723.jpg

Please help! 

Thank you,

Hécky

A few days ago I updated my 737 to the lastest version available. After that, everything is wrong, There's a problem that block the flight controls randomly, i.e: after t/o with Aerosoft Barcelona X and AS16 I cant retract ldg gear or engage autopilot and I cant move the airplane manually. This also happened landing at Stansted also with AS16.

Looks like you didn't fully remove the prior version before installing the latest version.

Uninstall via the Control Panel. Go into your sim folder and delete the PMDG\NGX folder, and then go into the SimObjects\Airplanes\ and delete all NGX-related folders. After that, reinstall using the latest installers and only that latest installer.

Kyle Rodgers

Done! And still happening... :sad:

I realized that it only fails when I'm on ground more than 15'...

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Do you mean "block flight controls" that your controller (stick or yoke) does not work?  I notice in the screen shot that the pitch mode is CWS, is that intentional?  Did you just raise the gear and they are in transit or are they stuck down? Too many questions from that one photo.

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Do you mean "block flight controls" that your controller (stick or yoke) does not work?  I notice in the screen shot that the pitch mode is CWS, is that intentional?  Did you just raise the gear and they are in transit or are they stuck down? Too many questions from that one photo.

Hi!

What do you mean with "Full names"?

Ok, about the image, this is a real case:

1.- Normal ground ops with Eiresim Dublin and AES, no problems detected.

2.- Taxi to the runway completing checklists normally

3-. Take off roll without problems

4.- I lift off the airplane and when I try to raise the landing gear I have controls but the screens freeze and the gear is still down. Only with A/P on, the plane is uncontrollable.

5.- If I press "G" again (to keep landing gear down) systems are fully operative.

6.- Finally I land without further problems apart from I cant raise the gear.

In this particular case, CWS mode is selected by the aircraft when I activate the A/P.

The landing gear lights show both "transit" and "locked down" but the gear is always down.

Thank you!

4.- I lift off the airplane and when I try to raise the landing gear I have controls but the screens freeze and the gear is still down. Only with A/P on, the plane is uncontrollable.

Are you using FSUIPC?

Kyle Rodgers

Yes, right now version 4.955 (lastest version available)

Drag the FSUIPC.ini out of your sim's folder (onto the desktop, or somewhere else). Fly. Retract the gear. Does the issue go away?

Kyle Rodgers