Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Justsim Innsbruck issues

Very nice scenery wondering if anyone who has noticed these issues

1. No gates to choose in P3D menu - only the two runways

2. Wicked blinking of the glass textures on the main buildings windows

3. Followed the pdf directions to add sode to exe.XML file in roaming LM folder but AS2016 will not work     now - remove the entry and AS16 works

4. Support looks pretty much zero on this scenery

5. Tonight will install new version just wanted to get your thoughts on this Guys - thanks

Rich Sennett

Sorry to read your issues Rich.

I am waiting for the AS version ..

Hope the developer will solve your issues.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Also ORBX coming which looks superb

• Upvote 1

Thanks Gerard - hoping the new release its fixed well see - Buddy Ed here at avsim said they have now added the gates to choose - I really like this airport - have to buy all of the Innsbruck offerings - why not what a cool airport and area to fly into   :wink:

Also ORBX coming which looks superb

Sure does but just a thought why haven't Orbx added any ground reflection features that we are now seeing - that would really make a nice difference

Rich Sennett

Anyone ? - after installing the latest version seeing this

Installed ok as2016 is working now as this scenery ddi not touch any exe.xml files now

But still have the blinking windows - the textures are going from normal to black squares - hard to tell from sho

also figure out its the angle at which you are at if you angle back up from what you see in pic it stops - better than last install but not right - the last install didnt matter what angle you are at it did it - looks like a disco show - not a good one  - any of you guys seeing this 

4t7nlg.jpg

Rich Sennett

Heres what I am seeing with this scenery - flickering windows at 1:22 - thanks to poster of video

Rich Sennett

Developer has been very helpful and on top of issues - as far as I know all have been fixed and the window issue is being looked at right now - great support get back to me right away - enjoying this airport very much - well done justsim 

Rich Sennett

Developer has been very helpful and on top of issues - as far as I know all have been fixed and the window issue is being looked at right now - great support get back to me right away - enjoying this airport very much - well done justsim 
so can we go buy it now or we have to wait ?

No Im not lucky ....i am  blessed

:rolleyes: Giogio  A. 

i7-4790K@4.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM @ 2400, GEFORCE GTX 980,  2x 500GB Samsung 840 Evo Pro, 2 TB   SAMSUNG , CORSAIR  CX750M ,PHILIP  ULTRA HD 4 K MONITOR 

so can we go buy it now or we have to wait ?

Was released at simmarket yesterday  :wink:

Rich Sennett