Sign in to follow this  
newtie

KPDX...

Why did he quite after making 2 sceneries

Not exactly sure.. He had promised us if we bought the Portland Flight zone02 scenery for FS9 (This was the time FSX was talked about being released)  he would give us the upgrade scenery for the  upcoming FSX free of charge.  But in FSX the earth became round (globe) unlike FS9 where it was flat.. which broke a lot of add on scenery.... since the runway has to bend to the curvature of the globe, not sure how much he would have had to redo his airports..

Not sure if that had anything to do with it.. or could be some personal reasons.. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

This is how it now looks in P3D V3.3.5. This area is definitely worth redoing for P3D... I don't mean just a single airport for KPDX..but the entire zone... 

29172272271_4ef56b4736_o.jpg

28627845094_d506f3a823_o.jpg

KHIO - Portland - Hillsborough Airport. I didn't have to do much work on this

28963523560_706d129713_k.jpg

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I for one would love to see the airport done, but I don't need the entire area redone, just some of the key features added for the visual approaches.

Also using FTX PNW , NCA,SCA with T2G-KSEA , FSDT -KLAX, CYVR, FB KSFOHD, LVFR KSNA , almost without any issues at all.

Issue : KLAX using NGX and the T7 is done only with OPENLCNA regarding FPS and VAS .

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Now that's good news. 

I'm really surprised that PDX has slipped by all these years without someone tackling it.

This news about the possibility of a future PDX is music to my eyes.

There is a new PDX in the AVSIM Library.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Look in the library. 29th August.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"