Sign in to follow this  
amit24075844

737 NGX climb schedule

Hello'

I want to ask how can I change the climb schedule on the ngx from 310/M78 to 280/M78 ?

I don't mean in the climb page, I mean in the aircraft it self so that this (280/M78) would be his ECON climb.

also how can I do this for the T7?

thanks Amit

Try changing the CI until it matches what you want. Try 38.

Is there a reason why you want to do this? I can't think of any advantages.

Matt Cee

I want to do this because this is my company's schedule climb for thier 738/9.

also how can I change the MTWT, MTOW, MLDW, MZFW for a specific registration so I would match my company data?

I want to do this because this is my company's schedule climb for thier 738/9.

Then force the speed on the CLIMB and DES pages. ECON means taking the ECON speed, which varies. If you want to force a speed, then you're not technically flying ECON....you're flying a set speed.

also how can I change the MTWT, MTOW, MLDW, MZFW for a specific registration so I would match my company data?

DO NOT attempt to do this.

Kyle Rodgers

why not sir? (if you mean for the climb schedule)

and also I want to make the climb schedule 280/M78 as default instead of 301/M78, can you tell me how to do this without changing the speed every time in the FMC?

Not sure what you're asking.

ECON is a mode that allows the aircraft to fly an economical speed, which will vary based on multiple factors.

Setting a specific speed to fly means that you're not flying ECON speed. As such, just force the speed either on the CLIMB page, or set it on the MCP using SPD INT.

and also I want to make the climb schedule 280/M78 as default instead of 301/M78, can you tell me how to do this without changing the speed every time in the FMC?

I believe that you can set this on the options pages of the FMC. The Intro Manual goes into more details.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

I don't think there is a "default." Either you enter a CI and then you may use ECON, or you write in your own speeds. It sounds like in order to follow your SOP, you should be entering the speeds and not using ECON.

Matt Cee

280/M78

Sounds like the default climb speed for PFPX when the 738 is the aircraft. Maybe you want to descend at same speed. Start with a CI20 for the climb and keep reducing it. Start with CI35 for the decent and keep increasing it.