Sign in to follow this  
DrQuantumFox

PMDG 777 Loading dead in Multiplayer

I just spent some time trying to figure out how to prevent FSX-SE Multiplayer sessions start paused and I did the the following (only applicable if you run your own FSX-SE server):

1) In Multiplayer environment, after clicking on "Host a session" buttom, setup your server as you wish on the following screen;

2) Click on Next

3) Again setup as you wish and click on Next;

4) On the third screen, setup as required and then click on 'Advanced Options' button

5) Then, unmark the option 'Players can pause their session' and click on OK

6) Click on Next and then 'Flight Now' buttoms and that is it.

If you performed this correctly, you will note that server will start 'not paused' itself and every player will be able to start his session on the same way. 

This avoided the PMDG 777 black screens problem some times, but not every time. So it is not a definitive solution.

The sad part of doing this, is that players will not be able to use any FSX feature that causes a pause on the game, like pause itself, refueling, flight planning, etc.

Hope it be helpfull.

I've opened a ticket about this issue on PMDG and their answer, after suggesting some not succesfull procedures was PMDG products does not support FSX multiplayer environment. I consider this a quite absurd. Multiplayer is a legitime FSX feature since it was launched many years ago and there is nothing that justifies this.

However, as I flyed 777 in Multiplayer mode in the past, I made some tryes and figured out that version 1.107025 runs without a problem. PMDG team is already aware of that.

The problem is how to get this specific version. If you do not have it downloaded in someplace on your HD, maybe you should request it to PMDG.

Hope this helps.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:42 AM, Decio Pedroso said:

I've opened a ticket about this issue on PMDG and their answer, after suggesting some not succesfull procedures was PMDG products does not support FSX multiplayer environment. I consider this a quite absurd. Multiplayer is a legitime FSX feature since it was launched many years ago and there is nothing that justifies this.

However, as I flyed 777 in Multiplayer mode in the past, I made some tryes and figured out that version 1.107025 runs without a problem. PMDG team is already aware of that.

The problem is how to get this specific version. If you do not have it downloaded in someplace on your HD, maybe you should request it to PMDG.

Hope this helps.

Hi Decio,

Do you already have a response on your ticket? I've got the same issue when logging in to the ATC server of the Virtual Airline I use.

All answers above are not helping because of the following reasons:

• I do not control the server
  • In order to use the ATC services provided by the VA I need to login into the ATC server via the FSX:SE integrated multiplayer system

However sometimes it works, I don't know why it sometimes works and most of the times it doesn't. It's just really fustrating I have to reload FSX/flights a thousand times to get that one lucky shot.

Br,

Ward Louckx

One more question:

Are you using a custom default load state? I changed my default load state to the predefined '777 CLDDRK' and for now it works..

Br,
Ward Louckx

On 8/27/2016 at 1:55 AM, downscc said:

Welcome to the PMDG forum, please review the forum rules and note full names on all posts here.

Does the PMDG 777 load normally for single player?

Did you read and follow the recommendations in the read me file that came with the installer?

Not sure if you are having a problem with multiplayer or a basic problem with installation, which most often is simply ignoring the read me and not installing the simconnect modules.

I have the same problem with Single Player as well. Engines never start and landing gears not visible.
Note: I only have FSX SE with no FSX ever installed.
I have installed SP1 a,b,c update, didn't work. 
Please help.

3 hours ago, Hitansh said:

I have the same problem with Single Player as well. Engines never start and landing gears not visible.
Note: I only have FSX SE with no FSX ever installed.
I have installed SP1 a,b,c update, didn't work. 
Please help.

You have an old installer.  You need to back up your liveries, completely uninstall the 777, download a complete installer from your account at PMDG, and reinstall.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2