Sign in to follow this  
Bruce53

Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0

Well some of us went over to the Aerosoft Forums a while ago and made great play of the virtues of FS9.  

About this release, someone commented:

"Wow. That's a stunner. Good for the FS9 community though.

I'm curious to see how the sales add up. "

And Mathijs Kok replied:

"Us as well. It will be a stand alone product for 16.20€ (plus vat when applicable)."

Y'all know what to do... think I'll buy 2 copies :)

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear this. I had the impression that Aerosoft had given up on FS9 a long time ago... I will be checking it out

Cheers

Ian

Aerosoft had given up on FS9 a long time ago

I like to think that the fact that I keep posting videos of the NEW Fs9 sceneries (that are not Aerosoft) I keep buying in their forums might have had something to do with it. :BigGrin:

I'm looking forward to EDDF....havent flown there in ages. 

A pity Fly Tampa are deaf to FS9 pilots. (SYD)  :p0503:

Edit: Just had a look at some FSX pics of EDDFv2. I was not THAT impressed....let's hope Aerosoft do not balls up the conversion.  :Nerd:

Y'all know what to do

Yes. As soon AES is available.

Btw, Brussels Airport, too. Or not? Forum very unclear, but:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12861&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

There are new FS9 pics up at Aerosoft. Looks better than it does in FSX (no surprise there  :BigGrin: )

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/114758-mega-airport-frankfurt-v20-fs9/

Looks like a must have to me. Well done Aerosoft. :Applause:  

edit: Just had a look at the charts for EDDF.....never seen so many for one airport!

.....and when did Rwy 07L/25R appear? I don't remember that runway. Who uses it? :Confused:

Looks really much better not only than FSX, but also than the previous version for FS9.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Looks really much better

Well that's gladdening news... refitting an FSX mishmosh to FS9 is a dangerous occupation as Aerosoft well knows. (Heraklion as I recall?)

EDDF is my go-to central European airport, if the new one improves v1 it will be welcome indeed.

and when did Rwy 07L/25R appear? I don't remember that runway. Who uses it?

5 years ago! Subject to enormous opposition from locals so it is landing-only for smaller narrow-bodies. Interesting: RWY 18 can only be used in that direction so is a single-number item (i.e. not 18/36).

and when did Rwy 07L/25R appear? I don't remember that runway. Who uses it?

I remember the "update" (which inserts that runway "more bad than good") making me my first grey hairs.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I keep looking for new EDDF on Aerosoft's site - both US and German. I can find FSX/P3D version 2.0 but not FS9. Has anyone been able to purchase it yet??? Saw the screen shots in the forum but cannot find it to purchase

Hopefully the FS9 version won't be as resource intensive as that for FSX. I have Frankfurt V2 on FSX and although it is an amazing airport, it is also an amazing VAS hog, to the point where I think I am going to have to reinstall the original V1, if I am to fly there in anything other than a default aircraft sadly.

Bill

Has anyone been able to purchase it yet???

Hi Ian, it seems that it is not yet published, although the new AES 2.43 already has it in its list of supported airports. I'm waiting as eager as you probably do!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

:smile: Thank you my friend... I was starting to think that was probably the case but some of the comments gave me the impression it was already out. I will definitely be buying it when it's released.

I do have some good news for you, knowing your interest in Eastern Europe. I just purchased Polish Airports Vol 1 2017 Vs 4.... It is superb. I already had Vs 2 which was excellent but this takes things to a whole new level. And if you purchased the earlier version from SimMarket, the upgrade price is only 10 euros... You will love it. (Of course, I'm probably getting you into trouble with your lovely wife but I can't stop myself!!!) :zeland-flag:

You will love it

Thanks Ian, I do in fact love it, I already did the update, and AES is available for the new version, too.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg