Sign in to follow this  
PMSoares

What's wrong with Portland?

Good to hear Flight Beam are on the job if not a little disappointing but perhaps understandable that it is only for P3D. Flight Zone produced a pretty good quality scenery of KPDX for FS9 but they disappeared off the scene and I doubt if this would be portable over to FSX.

KPDX is also one of the myriad of airport sceneries being churned out for FSX at a phenomenal rate by a developer called FSXcenery of 'animal rescue' fame. Although I don't have KPDX,  I would seriously avoid anything from this developer as his products tend to be poorly optimised and even his small airports have excessively large VAS footprints, as I discovered after buying a few in a sale.

Bill

Go to Simmarket and see my review of KBHM... the author and I no longer speak. His idea of performance tuning involves turning the sliders down to FS9 levels apparently.

DJ

My experience with a serious issue involving FSXcenery KORL where I sought support from him resulted in an equally pointless suggestion and I have still not had a reply from him to my last email months ago. 

Most developers at least make some effort to help but this purveyor of garbage couldn't  give a damn but just keeps churning out his rubbish - maybe he is spending too much time looking after his (I suspect virtual) animals!

Bill