Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

How do you set the speed bug on the Eaglesoft Citation ...

Guest ScottPilot

Hello.I was wondering How do you set the speed bug on the Eaglesoft Citation X? I haven't been able to find the control for the speed bug setting.Thanks,Scott :-)

Scott drop over to the CX support forum and we'll give you a hand:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Hello.>>I was wondering How do you set the speed bug on the Eaglesoft>Citation X? I haven't been able to find the control for the>speed bug setting.>>Thanks,>>Scott :-)Hi Scott, I hope someone here answers your question. :-)You shouldn't feel like you have to go somewhere else to get answers.This is what makes Avsim the best place and you would think instead of sending you elsewhere and wasting more of your time that the above poster could have easily answered your question in the same, if not less time than he took to send you somewhere else.So much for customer service. I'm happy he placed his link for his payware site though. :-)But I'll do one better, here is the link to the manual without you having to drop by any other site.http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/docs/CXmanual_E.zipYou can then open up the manual and do a keyword search for "speed" in the PDF, and get all kinds of suggestions. I don't own it, but I hope this helps you out. :-)Good Luck,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

simple answer, in the FMC, the route page I think? Anyway it has a section on the right for speed. enter the number you want, then press the button to the right of that speed line and there you go.

The speed and rate of climb/descent use the same thumbwheel on the autopilot. If you hit one of the autopilot buttons (I *think* it's labeled "V/S" but it's been a long time since I flew my X), the wheel controls vertical speed. If you un-select V/S, it controls the airspeed.It's a little weird, but that's how the real Citation X autopilot does it, apparently.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

Hi Scott, the reason for our suggestion is simply to avoid using Avsims forums as our own support forums. Our support forums are in place for our customers to receive all the support they need.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest ScottPilot

Thanks everyone! Found it in the FMC flight plan page.Happy Simming!Scott :-)

Your quite welcome Scott.Glad you found it. :-)Regards,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.