Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

CTD, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIME_OUT installing the Fslabs a320

Hi guy's, I thought I would come here for some advise as I'm getting none over at F....s, I've had the A320 since Thursday the 25/08/16 and since the first loading of the aircraft once all the systems had loaded I get a dll CTD, tried everything I could, 5 reinstall's, GPU drivers, new cfg files, and then the MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIME_OUT blue screen of death everytime I started the sim choose the A320 and stared to load it, if its uninstalled I dont have any problems with the rest of my sim everything is normal, would anybody have any clues as where to start as I dont want to say it but $144.00 is a lot to give up on but thats where I'm at.

46fab14

FSL_A32XX.DLL

57bdb7d5

004a8889

f98

01d1fec987d6206a

D:\MY FSX\fsx.exe

D:\MY FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabsA32X\FSL_A32XX.DLL

3d057403-03bf-4501-98c3-b573a83e25fc

Cheers Rod.

Hi guy's, I thought I would come here for some advise as I'm getting none over at F....s, I've had the A320 since Thursday the 25/08/16 and since the first loading of the aircraft once all the systems had loaded I get a dll CTD, tried everything I could, 5 reinstall's, GPU drivers, new cfg files, and then the MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIME_OUT blue screen of death everytime I started the sim choose the A320 and stared to load it, if its uninstalled I dont have any problems with the rest of my sim everything is normal, would anybody have any clues as where to start as I dont want to say it but $144.00 is a lot to give up on but thats where I'm at.

The machine_check_exception BSOD indicates you have a major hardware problem - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-check_exception.  Same goes with the clock_watchdog_time_out BSOD.  See page 14 of the AVSIM CTD Guide in regards to updating your hardware drivers (link to the CTD Guide in my signature).

In regards to the FSL_A32XX.dll error, see the following link for the fix - http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/7178-installation-instructions-for-v101172-fsx/.  You evidently had your anti-virus program running.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim, well thats a bit dissapointing I've never had those two BSOD errors ever before, they just showed up the first time I installed the A/C, along with the DLL CTD, I'm more than positive A/V was disabled as when I install all addons.

Cheers Rod

Well the BSOD issue is all sorted, bad GPU Driver, but I still get the CTD with the above event viewer log when I install FSLABS A320-X, I've narrowed it down to useing Reshade which I've been using for ever with no issue's till now, a quick brief of addons, PMDG777, NGX, Q400, all Orbx, FSDT, GSX, FS2Crew, AS16, etc, etc, so I'm just trying to get my head around as to why it's impossible to run the FSLABS A320-X when reshade is installed, I know the issue is the d3d9.dll and renaming it to dxgi.dll doesn't help, curious as to what is or would be different with the A320-X.

Cheers Rod.