Sign in to follow this  
qballbandit

Shorelines extending outward after EVO Install?

Good day everyone,

Gave EVO a try this last week, and think Sascha did an incredible job. I like what I see, and enjoy the new look very much.

One undesirable effect I noticed is that the shorelines (I can only confirm this on inland shorelines of North America) seem to have extended outward, effectively pulling all of my float base and outpost sceneries up on land - so, half the docks and various other objects that should be in the water are on land, like the water has receded during a drought.

I notice this on all of my installed Roger Wensley sceneries, and my own outposts created with EZ Scenery.

Sascha had been very supportive, and suggested that I try replacing a few coastline files, as well as a couple of other UT* files, but we can't seem to pinpoint what file(s) it is in his EVO pack that would cause this.

I can restore back to my pre-saved texture folders, and all is back to normal.

I write here wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and if so, have you been able to correct it? If so, may I ask how?

Thanks very much to Sascha, and to anyone who replies. :)

Neil :cool: