Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

JustSim Innsbruck scenery released (24th of August 2016)

No, I haven't and I don't think I will. Reason: there is another version coming out from ORBX that seems to cover a far larger ground area, up to the German Zugspitze. I have no idea when it will come, but the pictures that have been published so far look very convincing

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

I bought this scenery yesterday and it does look really nice. I am quite happy with it and I do recommend it. Performance is also very good.

• Upvote 1

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

I couldn't resist, so I just bought it and I'm downloading now. 1.3 gb download. The filesize combined with the youtube video seems promising. The orbx version does indeed sound tempting (just by reputation), but I dont think I can wait. I haven't found any good scenery for lowi thus far in p3d.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Have done one flight EGLC-LOWI and LOWI-EGBB - Good clean frame rates  and the scenery surrounding the airport is nicely done with just the right amount of detail. No issues on P3D v3.3.

Very nice scenery. The performance is amazing. No problem at all with PMDG. I can recommend it.

My Sim: P3D v3.3.5.

1ezawl.jpg

22oy4u.jpg

3yib5h.jpg

43ix0r.jpg

Philipp Schwaegerl

I bought it too, the same day it was released, and I'm very happy with it. Don't see any reason to wait until ORBX releases theirs, this one is already here!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Yep, I can only confirm it looks gorgeous and the performance is great also. I`m not so sure Orbx`s offering is gonna be that much better.

I`m staying with Justsim in this case.

Matej Stavanja

Will look into this scenery tomorrow.

As I use photoscenery this one will suit me better than the upcoming Orbx version.,

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Bought it when it came out, but I'm not that impressed with it. Especially the buildings on the south side of the airport looks very blurry and unfinished. I'm pretty sure that when ORBX' version is out, the justsim version will be removed from my HD again.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Will look into this scenery tomorrow.

As I use photoscenery this one will suit me better than the upcoming Orbx version.,

Developer has a few issues to fix

1. flickering windows at low viewing angles and

2. grass is way to green at night - I have stumbled upon a fix for it  got to 

Developer has been very responsive and will address these issues other than that its a very nice scenery 

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\LOWI

In these 3 folders delete this file 1 file    trava_LOWI_lm.dds   back it up if you dont like it

texture.FA

texture.SP

texture.SU

Rich Sennett

I feel bad for justsim because of the upcoming orbx release of the same airport. I don't own it yet, but their LFMN looks spectacular as does Innsbruck. The reason I feel bad is, wasn't there collaboration with orbx and LFMN? Maybe there wasn't any collaboration on Innsbruck with orbx, but my guess is justsim wouldn't have developed the same airport had they known orbx was doing the same. Just hoping justsim didn't get burned because they are obviously incredibly good at what they do and we need all the quality developer we can get

Orman

Does GSX work properly with this add on? I read that the SODE is faulty and there are no gates available?

Cheers

David

No, everything works fine with the latest version.

That's good news. I was waiting for the Orbx release, but can't wait forever. It looks like they are holding it back until they integrate their sales on their site in November?

Cheers

David.