Sign in to follow this  
Claudie42

About Ai traffic.

Hello,
I use Ultimate traffic in P3D v3.3.5, can you tell me if PILOT2 can read traffic  of aircraft of this software,  where My traffi6.operating on the airport?
because I have never seen a single plane ready to take off before me, and it's really frustrating because it's so nice to have Ai traffic before your avion.

Voxatc was very strong on this, because each of my flights there was always planes before me.

then in of approach where other I have never heard the controller me  to say  trafic in view, insight ,right , and ask me to wait.

Thancks :smile:

Claudie42,

Do you see the traffic in the SIM?  If not, then there is no traffic.

Pilot2ATC does not create or control any AI traffic.  It is aware of AI Traffic when the SIM or add-on updates FSUIPC with traffic information.  I don't know specifically about Ultimate Traffic, but if you want more traffic, you would have to change a setting in that software, not Pilot2ATC. 

Regards,

Dave

Dave,

This I had understood perfectly.
I Kings that you do not at all understand my question, perhaps because of bad translation google.   It's boring. because francophones were me asking. :wink:

I try to put the question differently:

when using a software traffic Ai with PILOT2, is CE- the software Ai traffic, which sends planes take off on the same track or is it Pilots2? who assigns the same runway,  so you can see the planes take off AI before us.

Merci à vous.

The AI software assigns runways for AI traffic.

Pilot2ATC assigns takeoff runway for use by your aircraft.  It tries to determine the takeoff runway being used by the SIM, using FSUIPC data. If this is available and the winds do not make using this runway unsafe, it will use this runway.

However, many times this data is not available so runway is assigned using only the wind speed and direction.

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave, First post and just trialling the software right now. Very impressed so far but for it to make it onto my A320 I really need to hear other traffic. The primary reason for me is 'ear-training'. Being able to respond to my own call among the noise. I think I saw a 'sometime' post elsewhere so this post is just a prod ;)

I got a response from Dave in which he explain that I can still use and hear the chatter from other aircraft being directed by ATC. An possible issue I see is that in some instances you will need to have the Aircraft traffic setting as high as 75% to have AI aircraft park at the gate. I have not yet pushed the limits of P3Dv3 but the concept is really alluring. Also he explained that ATIS / AWOS are not created by P2E so the regular SIM stations will need to be used. I Know VoxATC does recognize ATIS but not stations Labeled as AWOS. I did some scenery changes at KTCY because of the same reason.!!!