bow16.jpg

bow17.jpg

bow18.jpg

bow19.jpg

bow20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Great screenies, HL. Bowerman is of amazing quality considering it's freeware

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Colorful Landscape

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Great screenies, HL. Bowerman is of amazing quality considering it's freeware

Thanks very much!

Colorful Landscape

Appreciate the comment!

HLJAMES

It's great shots such as these that make me think, "Hmmmm, maybe I'll get back into simming." I started back when computers were steam-powered and went through the Big Bang of simming, when all the scenery-creating and airport-altering stuff first came out (unfortunately, a lot of those guys have passed). I got a free copy of Fly! when it first came out, at Oshkosh. To think how long I sat and watched the data sets download so I could generate realistic roads inside Fly!. I've even gone through building my own CRJ cockpit using Project Magenta and Go-FLight stuff. One day I just got tired of it all, sold it all and rarely look back ... well, almost. Funny how ultrarealism is the norm now and how hard we tried way-back-when just to have accurate runways. Anyway, glad to see you guys are having fun. 

Great set of shots as usual.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

It's great shots such as these that make me think, "Hmmmm, maybe I'll get back into simming." I started back when computers were steam-powered and went through the Big Bang of simming, when all the scenery-creating and airport-altering stuff first came out (unfortunately, a lot of those guys have passed). I got a free copy of Fly! when it first came out, at Oshkosh. To think how long I sat and watched the data sets download so I could generate realistic roads inside Fly!. I've even gone through building my own CRJ cockpit using Project Magenta and Go-FLight stuff. One day I just got tired of it all, sold it all and rarely look back ... well, almost. Funny how ultrarealism is the norm now and how hard we tried way-back-when just to have accurate runways. Anyway, glad to see you guys are having fun. 

Thanks very much for commenting....The development of photoscenery was the game changer it captures everything that's really there it can distinguish igneous rock from sandstone ryolite from ferric oxide...landclass scenery can not do that!

Great set of shots as usual.

Many thanks for commenting....looking forward to your wonderful screenshots!

HLJAMES