Sign in to follow this  
charly55

DC-6 Liveries Reflections

Hi all

is it possible to get metal reflections to make liveries much better and much close to realty ?

thank you.

is it possible to get metal reflections to make liveries much better and much close to realty ?

None that are supported by the sim by default.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi all

thank you.

I think this might be possible when XPlane 11.xx is released, as they're making major updates to the rendering engine, to include physics-based rendering among other things.

Rob Smith.

Maybe this plugin can be taken into consideration for the DC-6 once released: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/106628-materials-ng-plugin-reflections-for-x-plane-1050/

I guess XP11 is still far away.

Oh my goodness, create a product for sale that relies on another add-on developer?? What could possibly go wrong.

It was interesting developing and testing this when XPlane was changing during development. We didn't have problems as it turns out but it made my stomach churn.

Dan Downs KCRP