Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Giant black squares Fly tampa

I have these squares over Fly Tampa Dubai runways after installing latest fixer. There is a lot of info on the net but cant seem to track down the final definitive fix so could someone point me in the right direct? Thanks in advance

steve%20fix_zpsfax9u3hw.jpg

ZORAN

Assuming that you have an upto date version of Dubai and the fixer libraries are installed it's either a missing texture or a wrong setting in the legacy section in the fixer.

Try turning on missing texture alert first, if there are no reports tell me your fixer legacy settings

Ok texture report says

failed to load texture 72.DDS

ZORAN

if  the op  would  go  to the tampa  forum it  has  already been noted   maybe  one  of  the solutions  given   might  solve  his  issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

That's probably part of the protection scheme (If the black squares are in big quantity and on the runways). I'd advise you to remove/reinstall the product.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thanks guys will do a reinstall as suggested 

ZORAN