Sign in to follow this  
hillsboy

Real Air Business Jet

Love the Real Air products, I have both the Legacy and Duke Turbine.   Does anyone know if Real Air has any plans to add a business jet to their fleet of products?

John

I would be surprised if RealAir were willing to divulge what their next release might be, but I'll say this... I actually make a point to go to their website every single day in the hopes of finding a new release.  Love their products also and I don't do that with any other developer.

Heck I'd be pleased as punch just to know IF they are working on something new.  That in itself would make me a happy camper.  Oh and maybe a very very very very general timeframe but I'll take what news I can get... it could be anything from a children's stick-and-paper kite to a UFO, don't care, just take my money please...  :smile: 

Consider yourself lucky, hillsboy... There are some products of theirs that you have yet to discover, lucky you.  Me, I've got everything they've made and have lived the dream, so now until something else comes along I feel like I am just passing time on this mortal coil.  If you haven't got their Scout/Citabria/Decathlon package I highly recommend it even though it's the opposite end of the spectrum from a bizjet.  Refreshing change of pace.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!