Sign in to follow this  
amalishkin

Any news

RR doesn't code

He does, actually. He makes references to it in most of his update posts. Here's one of the more obvious ones (first line):

http://www.avsim.com/topic/481982-16jan16-the-things-they-carry-747-400-info/

I do, too, actually. You just haven't seen any of the stuff I'm working on yet  :ph34r:

Kyle Rodgers

It's one of those things you wait so long for that you eventually loose interest in.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

It's one of those things you wait so long for that you eventually loose interest in.

Aye, sometimes.  In my case I just try to find other things to do.  Was pondering the "other" current 744 in the meantime.

spacer.png

Aye, sometimes.  In my case I just try to find other things to do.  Was pondering the "other" current 744 in the meantime.

I have the old big girl in flight now between YSSY and RJAA. Still solid as a rock with no vices.

Geoff Bryce

Kyle- I love you. In fact it could be classified as a man crush now!!! Yours posts are always so articulate and timely!! Thanks

• Upvote 1

I can't understand the fascination with an airplane that has been around for half a century. I have a B-52 that you might be interested in.

That is a good point. As an official old sod, my memory is not the best these days...so my wife says...Anyway, I some times visit here and think..I was going to check some thing. I see a few posts and it comes back to me..Ummm..yes, the 747v3...now what is happening.

I realise this is sacrilege here, but often wonder about a "good" A380? for FSX. I am sure RR wants to give a side stick a go one day.... 

Geoff Bryce

He does, actually. He makes references to it in most of his update posts. Here's one of the more obvious ones (first line):

I do, too, actually. You just haven't seen any of the stuff I'm working on yet  :ph34r:

Are you starting out with simple coding, Kyle, with a paper plane model for FSX? Baby steps, buddy! Gotta walk before you can run. :P

Are you starting out with simple coding, Kyle, with a paper plane model for FSX? Baby steps, buddy! Gotta walk before you can run. :P

*Drops what he was doing and switches to creating a sim paper airplane*

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:  - Btw Kyle, we would love to see a 757/767 you know :ph34r:

Regards

Werner

• Upvote 2

I agree.  I have the NGX on FSX but never use FSX anymore since going to P3D and am not going to re-buy it.

I'm going to buy the FSLabs Airbus as soon as it's available for P3D because I reckon the 747 will be years away.

And go ahead and flame all you want, I can take it, if PMDG wasn't so tight lipped about it I'd reconsider PMDG but that Airbus will give them a real run for their money.  I know you guys have your own rules and protocols about announcing but it's gotten to the point of absurdity, almost like I need a top secret clearance.  Will it be one year, two years, even this decade?  And I'm not joking about this decade as it's nearing an end rapidly in simulation development years.

Jack Sawyer

, if PMDG wasn't so tight lipped about it I'd reconsider PMDG but that Airbus will give them a real run for their money.

The FSLabs product will probably be a very good product... no one is getting their feelings hurt over that Jack.

Tight lipped?? They have said it is in tech testing when it started. They will announce when it goes to beta when that starts. They will announce when it is released when it is release. I don't know what else you want. You want them to set a date and then slip that date every so often?

Dan Downs KCRP

if PMDG wasn't so tight lipped about it

In what way?

almost like I need a top secret clearance

Well...yeah...even people with govt top secret clearances don't have access to Coke's recipe, so...not seeing your point here. Go ask SpaceX about the details of their designs. I'm sure they'll give you a ton of detail, since that's apparently the norm.

Will it be one year, two years, even this decade?

Well it's in tech testing, so it's probably a lot closer than you'd imagine.

Kyle Rodgers

You want them to set a date and then slip that date every so often?

Yes, and then rant about it! :D

*Drops what he was doing and switches to creating a sim paper airplane*

When's it going to be ready?  What's the release date?  Can I be a beta tester?  What's the status?  Why aren't you providing updates?  It's been a day, haven't you done anything?  Why so secretive, this isn't bomb development!  Is it ready yet?  Is there a Xplane version?  Will it work with FS9?  Does it have 2D panels?  Does it have weather radar?  Is it in beta yet?  What will it cost?  Is the p3d version more money? If I buy the FSX version can I use it in P3D?

• Upvote 4

Jeff Calder