Sign in to follow this  
amalishkin

Any news

When's it going to be ready? What's the release date? Can I be a beta tester? What's the status? Why aren't you providing updates? It's been a day, haven't you done anything? Why so secretive, this isn't bomb development! Is it ready yet? Is there a Xplane version? Will it work with FS9? Does it have 2D panels? Does it have weather radar? Is it in beta yet? What will it cost? Is the p3d version more money? If I buy the FSX version can I use it in P3D?

All of those questions have already been answered except one.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You forgot 1 important thing.

Will it have wingflex?  :smile:

Kind regards

• Upvote 3

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

You forgot 1 important thing.

Will it have wingflex?  :smile:

Kind regards

I very much hope it'll take into account the differing launch patterns of children, men, and of course, women. Include that and it really will be "as real as it gets".

Don't forget to model irate drunken passengers requiring immediate landing.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

Don't forget to model irate drunken passengers requiring immediate landing.

Or the occasional premium economy passenger who skips dinner, has four Gin and Tonics and then, while asleep (passed out?) proceeds to punch the fellow next to him twice ... I'm not buying the 747 v3 without a cast iron guarantee from PMDG that this scenario has been modelled.

That was not the sort of mile high club I was hoping to join, no matter how exclusive it may be.

Will I have the option to carry a pistol in the cockpit as per current FAA rules?

spacer.png

Will I have the option to carry a pistol in the cockpit as per current FAA rules?

I'd rather be able to activate a voice in the cockpit which says, "I'm sick of these mother-f**kin snakes on this mother-f**kin plane!".

• Upvote 1

snakes

Are you taking about the passengers, flight attendants or real snakes? What a laugh!

Are you taking about the passengers, flight attendants or real snakes? What a laugh!

Haven't you seen Samuel L. Jackson's movie "Snakes on a Plane"?

Or the occasional premium economy passenger who skips dinner, has four Gin and Tonics and then,

That's why I switched to whiskey. Hasn't happened since... kind of...

Haven't you seen Samuel L. Jackson's movie "Snakes on a Plane"?

No no no, don't ruin the reference. You did a fine a job, Matthew. Don't be the one that then has to explain it too.

Aye, sometimes.  In my case I just try to find other things to do.  Was pondering the "other" current 744 in the meantime.

I actually bought the other 744. Its OK. I'll leave it at that.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

I actually bought the other 744. Its OK. I'll leave it at that.

Scott

My friend has it and frankly I find the iFly 747 v2 wanting.  I will await the Masterpiece.

spacer.png

My friend has it and frankly I find the iFly 747 v2 wanting.  I will await the Masterpiece.

iFly offers full refund without questions IIRC, not a huge risk to try it.

I own it and am pretty satisfied with it. I will wait to see the pricing for PMDG's on P3D and see if I warm the credit card up.

But iFly is great bang for the bucks at $60 imho.