Sign in to follow this  
Hardy6

Run time errors

I'm using full version W10. When I finish loading FMS, start to taxi, message pops up saying, run time error, your out of time. How do I fix this. Thanks Stanford.

The PMDG product does not provide this error message. Are you using a trial version of an airport or some other software?

Dan Downs KCRP

I'm using full version W10. When I finish loading FMS, start to taxi, message pops up saying, run time error, your out of time. How do I fix this. Thanks Stanford.

Out of time or out of memory?

Kyle Rodgers

message pops up saying, run time error

Do you have a number for the run time error. If Windows 10 has an Event Viewer the number would be in there. Or maybe it was with the message that popped up.

The problem with run time error message. It's from the scenery file I've down loaded. KMIA,KMCO. These two need to run in 64bit. What I do now is finish the FMS entries, after I depart form those airports.  Once the FMC is configured and start to taxi, is when I get the error. If I just load the VOR frequencies, Nothing happens. I'll have to live with this till FSX-SE can run all this scenery, payware planes in 64 bit. Thanks for your help. Stanford.

The problem with run time error message. It's from the scenery file I've down loaded. KMIA,KMCO. These two need to run in 64bit. What I do now is finish the FMS entries, after I depart form those airports.  Once the FMC is configured and start to taxi, is when I get the error. If I just load the VOR frequencies, Nothing happens. I'll have to live with this till FSX-SE can run all this scenery, payware planes in 64 bit. Thanks for your help. Stanford.

I'm not sure I'm following what you're saying here. 32 bit programs will be able to run in 64 without any issues. If it's running in FSX (or FSX:SE), it's running in 32 bits. Nobody's aircraft or scenery for FSX could require a 64 bit platform because that doesn't exist.

The only thing I could guess is that you have two payware, highly detailed airports, with your detail settings set very high, which is causing your sim to run out of memory. In that case, a 64 bit platform would help, but not be a requirement.

Kyle Rodgers

I didn't think of it that way, that's what is causing the problem. I'm running everything in full setting. I also have FS live traffic. When I click on vpilot, it's shortly after that is when I get the error. I'm simply over loading what the platform can handle. Do I have that right?. I'll just use default to leave the setting in full.  My payware planes are, PMDG, Carenado, Aerosoft's Airbuses.  Eaglesoft Development group.  Have a question, looking for, BBJ livery's for Airbus models, and FedEx and UPS. I use your livery's a lot. I haven't found any. Thanks Stanford.