Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

Kudos to FSL on A320 pricing!

I think it's very reasonable myself that FSL pricing upgrade from FSX to P3D is just the difference in price! Could have been worse ( like another developer who charges full price ). The more I fly this bus the more I love it. They truly did build a masterpiece. I know there is some performance issues but I have no doubt they will improve.

• Upvote 3

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Kudos on "pricing"..? I might give them praise for just charging the difference if you want both (without going into the discussion on why it's more expensive in the first place, or why we should "thank them" for having both which many developers do as a standard), but it's a bit of a stretch to congratulate them on a "pricing" that is nothing to be happy about...

• Upvote 12

Why in the world would someone buy an airplane for two platforms?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Kudos on "pricing"..? I might give them praise for just charging the difference if you want both (without going into the discussion on why it's more expensive in the first place, or why we should "thank them" for having both which many developers do as a standard), but it's a bit of a stretch to congratulate them on a "pricing" that is nothing to be happy about...

Yeah, they should be selling it for 20 bucks.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

Well I am happy to pay for a good product! Crying about the price does nothing. I want future products from quality developers. How long do you think these small business would last selling at or below cost????? Do you go to work and ask to be paid less? Why should they?

• Upvote 4

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Well I am happy to pay for a good product! Crying about the price does nothing. I want future products from quality developers. How long do you think these small business would last selling at or below cost????? Do you go to work and ask to be paid less? Why should they?

I agree.  I think the 6, or so years of intense work that has gone into this aircraft is well worth every penny that they are charging.

This Airbus is not for everyone.  There is plenty of less costly options for those who would be satisfied with a less accurate model.

Those who enjoy and savor hair-splitting accuracy in a flight model will have no problem with the cost and will share in appreciation for the unbelievable work and knowledge that is required to build a model like what FSLabs has offered.

How many developers have tried with great hype, and failed obnoxiously in building an accurate Airbus? 

I join in congratulating FSLabs for the development of this outstanding Airbus simulation and their, very reasonable chosen price.  :good:

• Upvote 4

I buy for P3D and XP10 - but they are vastly different.  For a short time, while I still flew FSX, I bought both FSX and P3D licenses... but it was too costly.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

In the case of the FSL A320, the cost of the FSX version plus an upgrade to P3D will total the exact same amount as the P3D version itself. For those folks flying with both simulators, they can jump in now and enjoy what the product has to offer today while they wait for what will probably be their preferred version tomorrow, and not spend any extra.

Quite nice if you happen to fly on both platforms!

• Upvote 3

I buy for P3D and XP10 - but they are vastly different.  For a short time, while I still flew FSX, I bought both FSX and P3D licenses... but it was too costly.

that makes complete sense because they are two totally different sims.

Fsx vs. P3d??? Kinda the same.

• Upvote 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Just when I thought I could gather enough money together this month to afford it... my UPS went out, and now it's either spend 100 on a new battery or buy the FSLabs. My area gets black and brown outs and the house has cheap unreliable wiring so I am worried. I should get a new battery for my APC battery backup, but really want the FSLabs... Oh well that's life!

The pricing is a lot better than other developers who charge you full price for the same product for P3D, so I agree with the OP. Some people like the compatibility of FSX like with AES, RealityXp, and older scenery, but also want the newer technology on some flights of P3D. So having both isn't that strange. I'm going to spend this week wiping my hard drive and installing Win10 over again with only FSX:Steam, used to use only FSX:MS . I'm thinking about putting on P3D as well.

Absolutely agree with Raven9000! As someone who has retired and currently just runs FSX, I for one will be sticking with the Aerosoft A320.

Absolutely agree with Raven9000! As someone who has retired and currently just runs FSX, I for one will be sticking with the Aerosoft A320.

It is a great airplane with all the diferent variants. Make sure to look at the FBW mod in the Prepar3D forum here, and Aerosoft's Airbus mod forum has some additions too like better ice detection, air conditioning, and cpdlc screen mod.

It is a great airplane with all the diferent variants. Make sure to look at the FBW mod in the Prepar3D forum here, and Aerosoft's Airbus mod forum has some additions too like better ice detection, air conditioning, and cpdlc screen mod.

Is that FBW mod just for Joystick users ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.