Sign in to follow this  
DWadsworth

P3D 3.3.5 777 CTDs on Final using joystick/throttle

Since updating to P3D 3.3.5, 777 CTD on final approach and landing whenever A/T or A/P are disabled and inputs are made on the joystick or throttle.  737NGX works correctly and 777 autoland works as well.  Manual inputs from takeoff up to final approach are not a problem.  All software and drivers are the latest available.

System:
i7-5930K 4.1GHz, 32 G memory, 2x GTX 980 in single GPU mode on two monitors

WIn10 14905 (although this problem does not seem to be Win10 version specific - has occurred on all Win10 versions from release of P3D).
Saitek X52Pro with 7.0.53.6 drivers
AS16
MyTraffic 6.0A
ProATCX on separate computer

AppCrash shows the fault modules as being either StackHash_e70a or PMDG_777X.dll.  I have the detailed AppCrash dumps and a saved approach that reliably crashes during final.

Thanks,  Dave

P.S.  Can someone help me with how to paste text, etc. on AvSim?  I cannot make it work.  I'm using IE11.1.  Must be a setting I'm missing.

Dave Wadsworth
i9 13900K 5.5Ghz 64G DDR6000 nVidia 4090 
Win 11 22H2 Pro P3DV5.4 ASP/ASCA Pilot2ATC FS2Crew/TIR5/CP

Dave,

I haven't heard of any other customers reporting anything like that to us in Support but can you please open a support ticket and attach all of your detailed information including the saved flights and we will see if we can duplicate it.  

The only thing that sticks out in your list of add ons that might affect the approach would be My Traffic,  What kind of traffic levels are you running and have you tried pulling those back a bit to see if there is any difference in behavior?

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

P.S. Can someone help me with how to paste text, etc. on AvSim? I cannot make it work. I'm using IE11.1. Must be a setting I'm missing.

Highlight the text to be copied into Avsim post. Right click anywhere on the highlighted text. Left click copy. On Avsim place Text Select pointer of the mouse where you want the text to appear. Right click, then left click paste.

I'm running MT at 30% commercial, and 5% general.  The problem has occurred with traffic set to 0%.

Dave Wadsworth

My bad - FSUIPC was processing joystick inputs.

Dave Wadsworth