Sign in to follow this  
jaydor

New Aerosoft Malaga LEMG

First shots of Malaga:

6TOmem5.jpg

GZ2gnMi.jpg

B4ctWKd.jpg

Working lift on the tower and jetways..  (SODE)
  • Upvote 2

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

i bought it after install i reboot my pc, and well i had to install win 10 again, pc crash couldent get into win again, i tried everything nothing worked, so have to start all over again.

really great. :sad: 

Did they model much of the surrounding area? I always remember the San Miguel plant as you drive into the airport.

Great looking airport scenes and great location!

HLJAMES

Just downloaded it and fooled around for a few minutes. First impressions are that it is a great airport. The night lighting is pretty decent and the frame rates are excellent - right up there with Prague. Which is one of my best Aerosoft airports in terms of FPS.

Also got to love an airport which includes a modeled Ikea next to it!

But no moving jetways??

It has custom jetways animated using SODE.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case