Sign in to follow this  
bergspreu69

Beech Baron 58 now available

Hello Flight Friends,good News for all Pilots! Beech Baron 58 Aircraft Addon now available,converted from FS Tester about Toolkit.

Special Thanks for his much work and all other Guy`s who helped him. For install you need the Toolkit first,here are the Links:

Toolkit 1.1.28:     http://flighttoolkit.com/?p=81

Beech Baron 58 Instructions:    http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/beech-baron-58-for-microsoft-flight-rc1.438115/

Beech Baron 58 Addon:     https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnlX-fSOb3OagW7FkG6GoOLYHO8d

Have Fun,best regards,Steff

Just a quick thank you to bergspreu69, and to all who helped bring this Beech Baron 58 to Flight!

I downloaded and installed as instructed, and all went as described. I then fired up Flight to take

it for a trial run, it came up selectable for missions and I choose a short hamburger run, and who do I get to go with me,

none other then the lady I refer to as Nervous Nelly. And I am proud to say I aced it. (lol) I then hunted up a clandestine

flight to see how it would go. I took off and went looking for the law. I had a momentary hit to my right in route, so I

banked right and shortly I was intercepted. After 30 minutes he finely got close enough to get me. I have made this my

primary aircraft to fly from now on.

I wish to express again my very highest appreciation and thank you to all for this.

Sincerely: J. R.

P.S. I will continue to lurk.

I don,t take as many SS as I use to, but this is all I have at this time.

SS#1 Taken 9-5-2016 T took of a screenshot flaw at Bakersfield Ca. I was on a mission to California City.

dI9nrPU.jpg

SS#2 Taken 9-5-2016 Was a little farther o the mission, and I took it to remind me to look it up to see where it was. This is Porterville Ca.

9KyPm5l.jpg

SS#3 Taken 9-6-2016 On amission from Henderson Nv. to Fullerton Ca. Fall screenshot flaws Orange county Ca. Circled in red is Angel Stadium of Anaheim and in blue is Disneyland.

Ha3DPBR.jpg

SS#4 Taken About 6.1nm out, again red & blue circles.

BbFHVsQ.jpg

SS#5 Was taken on 6-16-2016 Showing screenshot flaw in summer time. Again red & blue circles.

m7szmoi.jpg

SS#6 taken 6-16-2016 shows a screenshot flaw at Henderson Nv. summer time.

dG0B7y3.jpg

SS#7 Taken 9-6-2016 Taking off from Fullerton (KFUL) on a night mission. Fall screenshot.

kr2qlh8.jpg

SS#8 & 9 Taken 9-7-2016 Departing Las Vegas on a night mission.

NOfIs5P.jpg

g5KrftE.jpg

SS#10 Taken 9-9-2016 with my GTX 550ti of Hearst Castle and then with my new installed GTX 760 video card, for comparison.

VX93rAD.jpg

3ZxDC1P.jpg

P.S. I hope they get the radios working in the near future.

My best to all.

Hi Jack,

The radios are working. You have to use the checklists for now. I think it is option 3- "Radio and navigation controls"

When you go into the checklist, you have to control each function by repeatedly pressing/ holding down the 1 button - this will increment the checklist option. Then press 3 (Next Item) to cycle through the remaining options.

Have a play with that when you are on the ground. :wink:

I think it was difficult for FS-Tester to implement this in this model since the screen numbers & knobs weren't animated = no contol via the mouse.

Regards,

Kavinda

Thanks Kavinda, I went back into bergspreu69,s post and read the "Beech Baron 58 Instructions" again completely (lol) and sniped the instructions so I would have them close at hand. :blush:

By any chance do you know where I can find the file to edit "Trim: Nose Down, and Trim: Nose Up". I have these mapped to a rocker switch on my Yoke and they over compensate for me?

Thanks again and all my best to you and yours, and to all! :smile:

J. R.

Hi Jack,

I'm not entirely sure if this should work, but you could try adjusting some values in the standard.xml file.

It should be under the following path:

"C:\Users\<Admin>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Flight\Players\<RANDOMSTRING>\Career\Controls\standard.XML"

Try looking for "pitch" in there and adjust some decimal values. Save the file and reboot Flight.

I don't know exactly what value you need to change - you'll need to experiment with it... :unknw:

Thanks,

Kavinda

Thanks again Kavinda, I'll let you know how it turners out.  B)

These are the different views I have with the Beach Baron 58.

First is Cockpit view tilted down a little.

p0Q7DH2.jpg

Switch view.

l7IXSm2.jpg

Right Seat view.

bSzwVmL.jpg

Free look.

cKspB6D.jpg

Chase view.

bJO7R7m.jpg

Right wheel.

g02sxCa.jpg

Top down.

9lVVk9v.jpg

And now for a little humor, I came up with a clandestine job from Benton Field (O85) to Red Bluff (KRBL)

It had me taking off on runway 15, but knowing it only 26.+nm to KRBL I knew that LE would probably on me right after takeoff. So I decide to takeoff on in the opposite direction on 33. As I am about to pull on to the runway 33 my co-pilot spots the LE plane, but only lasted a couple of seconds. I takeoff and bank to my right and after a couple of minutes he gets a lock on me. He gets to within .5nm of me, but I manage to extend that to 1.2nm and being he is behind me and it 8nm to the airport I make a run for it and make it. I’m half way down the runway when I see him pass from left to right in front of me very low and it looks like he goes into the trees. These are the SS I took when I turned my plane in that direction to have a look.

OPgGXIg.jpg

Here, I am taxing over the fence to have a closer look. As you can see he just to the right of that big tree.

btYWXqN.jpg

He is like a pit bull trying to get at me through the fence. As I taxi by his nose, he follows me along the fence.

VTr7O7W.jpg

vgwtJEN.jpg

I taxi to parking.

KAmgxst.jpg

Mission completed.

aq1dekE.jpg

I will try to do this again at an airport without a fence to see what will happens.

A good day to all!

This plane is already listed as my favorite plane to fly.

• Upvote 1

Hey Tom,

I am curious, The "Top down. " SS above was taken as I departed KLAX 7L and you can see a number of scenery flaws. Do you in see them also when flying in that area?

Wish a good day to you and yours.  J.R.

Hi J.R.,

Yes indeed.  On approach to LAX, heading 250, there is a large square lake where Hollywood Park used to be, ( in August.)  Flown in September, this "lake" is covered with icebergs.

I noticed several other square lakes to the east also.  Truly Climate Change on a large scale!

Good day to you too J.R.,

Tom

They did some funky stuff with the water classes in Alaska to get the various types of icy water, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had unwanted consequences for the rest of the world.

Thanks all, just wanted make sure it wasn't my computer, it's getting old like me.

My best to all! :smile: