Sign in to follow this  
Killianaero

First job as an Airline Pilot

Hello everyone,

10 years after my first flight on a Dr221, here's now a video of my first flight on a Beech 1900D as my first commercial pilot job !
I hope you'll enjoy it ! And be happy to read if you have any tips to improve my videos ! Thanks.

• Upvote 4

Congratulations!!!!

My Dream, now scheduled for next incarnation... One should never stop Dreaming...

Well, that really looks great, and flying a 1900D for real should feel .... WOW!!! Not all of the automation and stabilization of a modern Airbus, so, a good mix of high technology with necessarily prompt and good flying skills, specially with weather...

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wow awesome, wish ya all the best. Some of us can only dream even to fly a glider , but as Jose says "One should never stop Dreaming".

Fly high.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Congratulations mate,I'm still stuck in the trying to get to 1500 hours boat lol.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

One of the King Airs I teach is the 1900. (I know technically it is the Beechcraft 1900 Airliner and not a King Air.) Good to see these old gals still flying as here in the U.S. the RJs have all but displaced them to short haul cargo, executive and military operations.  

my first flight on a Beech 1900D as my first commercial pilot job

Very nice video.

For me it was DC-3s flying night freight. No autopilot or GPS, just ADF and VOR. :smile:

Good luck in your career.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Very nice video.

For me it was DC-3s flying night freight. No autopilot or GPS, just ADF and VOR. :smile:

Good luck in your career.

blaustern

Thanks, by the way, one of our B1900D don't have autopilot :)

You're lucky to have flown on the DC3 !!

Great video and congrats, b utility I find the music too intrusive, as with many similar videos. Personally, the only music I need to hear is provided by the engines...☺