Sign in to follow this  
Guest paulri

Quick question about the next version.....

Guest lcseds

Yes, I did search. Found alot of speculation and even more bickering. I have been away a very long time. I know MS was on a two year (or there abouts) release schedule. Isn't this year the release year for an '06 version? Or am I a year off? If it is time for a new version, does anyone know what the delay might be? There is very little solid info being posted on the forum here.Thanks in advance to those that may enlighten me.

Speculation is that beta testing will begin around the middle of 2006 and officially, the next version isn't even announced, though few doubt it will come in the end.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest garwig

It appears to me that MS has switched to new versions every 3 years. So I expect the next version to be out Summer 2006 (Which would be FS 2007 if they continue naming it by years).There have been no official announcements so anything I or anyone says is a good guess at best. Though it is obvious from their blogs they are working on the next version right now.-Gary Letona

It seems certain now that the next version will be released after the current one, and before the one after that. Not many people know this, but I can confide that when it is released, it will be on sale from that time on.Now shred this post. Thank you.MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

Guest paulri

Thanks for that Mark. Seriously, I was needing a good laugh today, and you have provided it with your keen wit and obvious way with words. Well done. BTW, I have shredded your post as requested. :-lolBest regards,Paul