Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Lionheart Trinidad TB21

JF is actively working on an autopilot fix.

The latest test version I have seen is solid.   :smile:

Good to know. Thanks.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Here is my reply to your post on our own forum:

Apologies for the late reply, I have just returned from holiday.

The KAP 150 autopilot functionality is as per the real thing. With ALT mode off the autopilot will hold the currently selected pitch, which can be adjusted using the UP/DN rocker switch. With ALT mode on the autopilot will hold the current altitude unless the UP/DN rocker switch is used, in which case it will hold a +500ft/min climb (UP) or -500ft/min descent (DN). 

In the VC you need to left-click and hold to move the rocker switch to the DN (down) position and right-click and hold to move the rocker switch to the UP position. The mouse-wheel cannot be used. For the 2D panel, left-click and hold on either the DN or UP section of the rocker switch. 

There is one issue with the KAP 150 pitch hold that will be fixed in an upcoming update. That issue prevents pitch hold from re-engaging if ALT mode is engaged and then subsequently disengaged.

Hopefully that single issue isn't enough to ruin the experience of the entire product, but in any case it will be addressed by an update in the coming days.

Martyn - Just Flight

Here is my reply to your post on our own forum:

Hopefully that single issue isn't enough to ruin the experience of the entire product, but in any case it will be addressed by an update in the coming days.

Hi Martyn, read your post at JF Forums. Your answer is a bit different than previous ones from JF, thanks for that, and I'll check in sim a bit later today. Keep you posted about this at the JF Forums.

Thanks again, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I'm waiting patiently for the JF version to mature. I really appreciate that Martyn has taken an active role on our beloved AVSIM to get feedback and to improve his add-on.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi Martyn, read your post at JF Forums. Your answer is a bit different than previous ones from JF, thanks for that, and I'll check in sim a bit later today. Keep you posted about this at the JF Forums.

Thanks again, Ed

Now it flyes beautifully, AP vertical control mode is OK.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

I can't lean the mixture - no CHT, fuel flow etc response - assuming you can lean a turbocharged engine? 

Petraeus

Thanks for the info.  I saw it as soon as Steve put it out, then bought the TB  while it was on sale.  It now works great with DX10.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I took a chance on the LH TB21 and here are my thoughts.

There is no way to adapt the RXP gns units, the plane flies like an ms default model, the sounds are not very good, and the default gns units are not even assigned properly. A third VOR is included when it isn't needed. The dev should have replaced it with the ECH Readouts and connected GNS 530 to HSI & GNS 430 to VOR 2. The pdf manual has to be updated to reflect the update.

On the positive side, it looks good both inside and outside day or night, there are many liveries & VC colors to choose from, and performance is great.

For some this could be a good value. For me is just another regretful purchase.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.