Sign in to follow this  
DaveCT2003

OVPA 2016 Flight Sim Web Conference - September 24th

Friends,

It's that time of year again.

OVPA will be holding it's second annual Live, Flight Simulation Web Conference on September 24th, 2016 at 1900 GMT.

Our guests this year will be Dovetail Games, REX Simulations, a return visit by Aerosoft, FSFX Packages, and Airline2Sim.

We'll be holding a drawing and performing giveaways for over 40 top flight simulation software from the above guests as well as the Dash 8 Q400 from our dear friend Majestic Software.

Viewers will be able to ask questions of our guests by email or ask questions Live on the broadcast via our voice server.

Last year we had just under 5000 viewers, and we're anticipating many more this year. 

For more information, please see our Video Advertisement HERE, and of course be sure to register on the OVPA Website so you'll be able to view the live broadcast.  It's also important to check the website weekly for important updates on the Web Conference.

Looking forward to see you on the 24th!

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Why do I need to create a user account to see anything other than the home page?

Cheers!

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

Excellent Erich!

Hello Luke, we're making many changes right now, and I'm also working about 60 hours per week on the Web Conference, Development and Beta Testing for a few developers, plus and a new website for after the Broadcast.  That aside, having to register to view some of our pages was a mistake on my part.  I'll have it fixed soon, but one will still have to register to view the Web Conference info - after all, registration is free, so I hope it's worth it!  ;)

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

For those who may have missed the OVPA Flight Sim Web Conference this year, you can watch a recording HERE

It is out intention to have a Part 2 to this year's web conference, which will be a round table of developers discussing the future of flight simulation. If you'd like to receive notification of the date/time of the Flight Sim Web Conference - Part 2, please register on the OVPA Website.

Our Web Conference is done each year for members of the flight simulation community as a means to give back to the entire community for the many contributions countless people have made. 

Last year we had roughly 4700 viewers, and this year we surpassed that by over 500 viewers watch the web conference. We happily gave away a over 40 copies of top of line flight sim software including:

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEN OUT

- Numerous copies of the Dovetail Games FSX Steam Edition

- Several copies of the terrific Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Pro/Pilot Versions

Winners choice of:

- Any Aerosoft product,

- Any FSFX product,

- Any REX Product or 50% coupon good for 12 months,

- Any Airline2Sim product,

- Any Imaginesim product,

We'd like to thank the following terrific companies who participated and donated software to members of our community!

OVPA%20Sponsors.png

Thanks, and best wishes to everyone!

Dave Hodges