Sign in to follow this  
Lionwing

The Embraer E170

Until recently I had rarely flown the Embraer E170.  Not for any good reason I had just simply overlooked it.

With this in mind I set about several flights during August initially planning to use the Wilco / Feel There aircraft.  However as this product has problems operating within Windows 10 I took a closer look at the Dreamwing E170 which itself is quite a old product but being less complicated than it's payware cousin suited my needs.  (Just need to find a decent panel to got with it.)

So here you go...a few shots of the E170 flying around Europe...

28800121773_935676b8b7_h.jpg

Tail cam heading into Humberside (EGNJ)

28797450924_f6307af96d_h.jpg

All good for the approach.

29421660835_7028c2a2bb_h.jpg

Nice detail on the gear.

29387224926_6d4c589d0b_h.jpg

Taxing at Palermo (LICJ)

29387230436_0be50a15ab_h.jpg

In your own time my friend....

Hope you enjoyed flying with me....

• Upvote 1

Great screenies! Oh for that last shot: Just tease the throttle on the no.1 engine open a bit - should get him running! ;)  :Devil:   (Hey, it's just a simulator!)

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Beautiful shots. If you have the freeware Embraer 170 to 195 family by Hangar FS, they all come with the default Microsoft CRJ700 VC. I fly them in P3D 3.35 and they are fairly nice (and simple) to fly. There are quite a few upgrades to the default CRJ700 panel available here on avsim, which you can use for the Embraer too. 

I'm not sure, whether the planes are available here, at least I couldn't find them on avsim, but if you google them they will come up on another flightsim site

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Thanks for the comments.

A"little" whoosh on No1 would get his attention for sure... :wink:

I did take a look at the Hangar FS stuff but it seems to have performance issues during the cruise...couldn't get it over .7mach oddly.

The Dreamwings Embraer (as shown in some of the shots above) is aliased to the CRJ panel but as far as I know the VC cannot be added which is a shame.