Sign in to follow this  
Yitzhak

NGX and 777 - Long and Short Turn Checklists

Not too long ago, I used to have these two great checklists for the NGX and the 777, but I ended up losing the files. I still have the bookmarks, but the files are no longer available. Does anyone know anything about these?

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/777-Long-Turn-Flows.pdf

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Boeing-737-NG-Short-Turn-State.pdf

These were downright the best checklists ever made for these planes!

The best I've ever seen are in FCOM v1.  What's missing from those?

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

I believe he took down everything that he had posted. So unless another user has the flows, they are history.

Lately, David hasn't been around a lot on AVSIM. But he is online every once in a while. Shoot him a PM and ask him if he is willing to put the stuff back up.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Surely the checklists are the same whether you start cold and dark or short turn.

ki9cAAb.jpg

The best I've ever seen are in FCOM v1.  What's missing from those?

I don't think it's common practice to carry the FCOM open at your lap at every flight.

I don't think it's common practice to carry the FCOM open at your lap at every flight.

Not at all, it's all electronic now so you can simulate this by using Adobe Reader.

Dan Downs KCRP

Not at all, it's all electronic now so you can simulate this by using Adobe Reader.

True!

True!

Those checklists by David Murden are gone. And they are not coming thru the door again. Just forget about it. Use Boeings or make your own.