Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight78

Los Angeles Intl forgotten?

Guest flight78

Hi ! i was just wondering what kind of KLAX scenery people use? in my opinion its one of the most underrated airports in FS right now. Seams almost like a forgotten airport by scenery designers.I do have alot of flights i wanna do to/from KLAX but everytime i look at my default scenery it almost drives me away from doing it. I was wondering if there is any KLAX scenery in progress? or what you other flightsimmers use. So many major airlines fly there and its such a busy airport yet almost never hear about it in FS.Best regards:Alexander

>Hi ! i was just wondering what kind of KLAX scenery people>use? in my opinion its one of the most underrated airports in>FS right now. Seams almost like a forgotten airport by scenery>designers.>>I do have alot of flights i wanna do to/from KLAX but>everytime i look at my default scenery it almost drives me>away from doing it. I was wondering if there is any KLAX>scenery in progress? or what you other flightsimmers use.>> So many major airlines fly there and its such a busy airport>yet almost never hear about it in FS.>>>Best regards:AlexanderThere are 2 3rd party LAX sceneries available, One is payware from Simflyers. (simflyers.net) and the other is Freeware Jan Martin's Terminal's and Jetways, which you can get here in the library, this is the one I use. It also includes other airports, such as KOAK, KSNA, KSFO, KSAN as well as some outside the US. The link ishttp://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=root

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest Gordius

I hardly ever go there but try these files out.Jetways & Terminals For ACOF Package Nine jtacof_9.zipLos Angeles Int. Update, KLAX lax3ud.zipNew West Coast Terminal KLAX With Automated Gates wc.lax.zipThe Jetways and Terminals pack is very useful. Covers several Airports.Andrew BrownRoaring Thirtieshttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

I really like Bill Melichar lax3.zip freeware here on Avism - and the update lax3ud.zip.And I own the SimFlyer's scenery as part of the World Airports package.Actually I think KLAX is quite well served by scenery designers - two good freeware and one quality (for it's time) payware.

Bills scenery is a framerate killer on my extremely fast machine, PHNL brings my computer to its knees like no other scenery for some reason.I have simflyers KLAX, it hogs the frames but looks pretty nice, the night lighting isn't anything special, unless youre a fan of yellow

Alex,I use Simflyers KLAX scenery and it is quite good. It does have a frame rate hit, but looks really looks nice. I have not tried the two other freeware sceneries, but higly recommend the payware KLAX.Bob

Guest flight78

Hey ! thx guys i guess ill have to settle with payware KLAX then even tho its framrate hog and such. Thx for all ur suggestions i will look into the freeware stuff before i make my final decision.Best regards:Alexander